1758

Time went by, nothing of Mildred Berger appearing in Terre Sapphique to attack the place, but this did not worry the girls so much since Victoria was training with Esther and the two of them managed a considerable and much greater increase in magic power, to the point that their bodies were getting to the limit, besides also having the help of Ryouko Kagari, who knew much more moves than Chenoa due to her experience, also due to her advanced age. Unfortunately, the witch eventually passed away on October 11, 1755 due to natural causes, making her the oldest of the first Diana Cavendish generation.

Some laws were also passed in the meantime, in 1754 the law of pardon, which pardoned all crimes of witches who had already done something about lesbian witches, such as freeing them from the clutches of slayers and the like, this cleared Diana, who could go back to Weddinburgh and visit her mother, but she decided to stay in Terre Sapphique since she felt it was her duty to protect the town, and she also liked the place. In 1755 the Maternity Act was passed, making all lesbian witches who have a child that is 100% the fruit of a female couple immune to prison, as well as their recognition and registration. In 1756 witches over 50 had a free pass to be a lesbian. In 1757 it was the turn of those under 21 who could also be lesbians. In 1758 the reward was lowered, it was only 2 pounds for each "captured" witch. Each year Mildred became even more irritated, these laws were proposed by Harriet and Freya with the intention of putting more and more pressure on her and gradually making the world go back to the way it was before, when there was no lesbiphobia among witches.

The children of the girls who were pregnant were also born during those days. Caroline McLaren Tyrrell was born on 11/07/1754 in Lesbiland, daughter of Julia and was the big mix Victoria made during the times she was still in the witch hunter group. Joan Du Nord Cavendish born on 7/14/1754 was the first born in Terre Sapphique, daughter of Diana and Mary, Sarah Cavendish Du Nord II was born on 7/15/1754 exactly the day after Joan was born, also daughter of the Cavendish Du Nord couple. Valkrye Benson Perkins was born on 7/22/1754, daughter of Wendolin and Nora, Michelle Morris Benson was born on 9/12/1754, daughter of Gwendolin and Lorraine. Sabrina Jordan Hawk was born 11/10/1754, daughter of Violet and Alice, the two decided to wear the fertility stone. Alberta Morris Jordan was born on 13/01/1755, daughter of Gabriela and Martha.

Gabriela and Martha became closer and closer until they were together on Valentine's Day 1754. Jordan loved the way Morris was all relaxed and open, and also loved the way she treated the blonde with affection.

Wendolin kept to the same memory, over the years Gwendolin was using a memory copying spell in a book at Lorraine and Gabriela's request, so with the copies of the younger Benson's memories, this would help repair the older sister's memories, only it would take a long time, it would take at least 14 years for the memories to be fully repaired. But little by little the older Benson also felt better being in Terre Sapphique surrounded by love, she also knew that the girl was her sister.

Diana and Mary, after the two daughters did not stop anymore, they went out making daughter after daughter, using the fertility stone as experiments, also as a way to report the different forms of reproduction and perfect the use of the relic, 04/08/1755 is born Angela Cavendish Du Nord, from Diana. 01/13/1756 is born Felicia Du Nord Cavendish, from Mary. 04/28/1757 is born Heather Cavendish Du Nord, from Diana. 11/05/1757 born Gabrielle Du Nord Cavendish, from Mary. And finally their youngest child by then, since they still had a fertility stone to use Patricia Cavendish Du Nord born 12/02/1758 to Diana. The Cavendish Du Nord couple had seven daughters in total and were thinking of making an eighth, but that was only after Mildred came to the sanctuary of the lesbian witches.

Due to the pregnancies, Maria had to put off her broom racing career for a long time, and it was only in 1759 that she would really focus for good on joining the WBRC, Du Nord even received an offer to join Scuderia Meridies that year, the contract couldn't be that fat, but it was already enough for the redhead to become a high level racer, try her best to become great and even draw the attention of much bigger teams, since it was a single season contract.