Diana's birthday

The days passed after Margaret again tried something with Diana without her being comfortable, which thanks to Louise's rescue things ended well with the Cavendish, but not so well for Ford, who got extremely angry, breaking part of her dorm, hitting everywhere and then ended up taking out that anger and sexual tension by calling some girls to her room, where they had a tremendous orgy in the blue team's room, which ended up leaving Elisabeth and Anne practically without a night's sleep listening to the brunette moaning loudly for practically hours at night and in the early morning, the same one thinking that the best thing at that moment was to take the sexual tension out.

The relationship between Louise and Diana was getting closer, they were no longer tense with each other, the Du Nord even changed a little for the better, starting to respect more the Cavendish's space, without trying anything during the bath, she just sometimes went to wash the Scottish woman's back, But the two ended up laughing and getting their faces close together, as if they were about to kiss, but still didn't do it, because they considered each other as friends.

Another week had gone by, with no major events happening, apart from Principal Holbrooke and Professor McLaren meeting each other constantly and both getting a little flushed at these encounters, hinting that they had some feelings for each other, but apart from these encounters and the exchanges of letters between Hilda and Bianca Windsor, not much happened at the academy. Hilda's relationship with her secret admirer was getting better and better, the exchanges of letters showed a greater closeness on the part of the two girls, implying that they would possibly meet up later on.

September 22, 1913, another week of school begins, it would be a normal day like any other, just a dull Monday, if it weren't for the fact that it was Diana's birthday, who was turning 15 that day. In the red team's room the trio was getting ready for the classes that would happen later, as usual the trio was always taking a shower together in the bathroom and Louise accidentally stumbled and unintentionally got into a very suggestive position with her ass facing Cavendish's face who ended up looking at the Du Nord's things.

- (Oh no... She's holding the thing facing me.... If it wasn't accidental I would say it's a nice gift.... I would gladly suck it... I say... Diana! Keep if up... But her pink lips ... There's always a little part sticking out... Diana! Diana! Diana! Stay focused girl... It was just an accident).

- Oh, sorry Diana... I stumbled here.

Says Louise rubbing the back of her head while Diana was extremely flushed.

- Ah yes... Oh yes... I get it.

Diana says with a trembling voice falling to the side.

As Cavendish falls Cavendish ends up again facing Louise's intimacy seen from behind and with that Du Nord goes over to the Scottish woman and stares at her somewhat worriedly, while she was still quite flushed.

- Are you all right Diana?

Says Louise.

- (Better than ever... I've never felt better Louise... You have such a delicious intimacy. I fell on purpose just to get a better look at those lips. I have to control myself more... My intentions with Louise will become very clear with this ... And I can't take it anymore... We've been here three weeks and I'm already craving her... I really like Louise, today is my birthday. It's a good idea to use this date as a reason to ask her to marry me.)

- Diana?

Says Louise snapping her fingers.

- Ah Louise... It was nothing, let's get this shower over with and then go to class.

Diana says.

Louise just nods her head, a little surprised at Cavendish's reaction, but then lets it go and continues to bathe, while Hilda is watching the whole thing and just thinking about that moment, knowing that Diana's reaction was quite intentional. After that bath, the three of them change and go to class. Professor McLaren even announces to the whole class that it was Diana's birthday and all the girls in the class congratulate Cavendish, who is a little bit embarrassed. After the morning classes, Louise decides to ask Professor McLaren for permission to go with Hilda to the city. Since the Scottish girl was with the girls from the academy receiving their congratulations and could barely move from all the movement around her.