Luna Nova

The next day the girls wake up in the morning and have a last meal having breakfast at the immortal witch's residence, where they enjoy eating a lot and talking with the blue-haired immortal witch. Until after eating and talking a little, Farnese bids farewell to Diana and Sarah who leave the cabin on Lake Ness to return to the residence of the Cavendish family.

The couple arrive at the family mansion and are soon welcomed by Jack and Veronica with a very warm hug, since they were missing both girls a lot. They even had a party the next day, celebrating their return. What in a way bothered some people from the upper class for being celebrating the return of their daughter and also the daughter of Jack's wife whom they never liked for having humble origins and also the girls being witches, since many were still against the witches, no matter how many years the ban has passed.

After the months, the girls were training, they practiced a little more magic still wearing the special tunics. Veronica couldn't keep up with the two girls and had nothing else to teach, which the girls spent the months training with a greater focus on magic knowledge.

The girls convinced their parents to put them in Luna Nova. And since the academy only accepted witches to pass through the Ley lines, only Veronica who went to the academy's registration, which was located in the middle of the Arcturus forest, but to go there it was necessary to pass through the portal on the Ley line, which was in the city of Glastonbury, part said whether it was due to the witch-hunting period preventing humans from arriving at the academy.

At the Cavendish family residence the girls were already starting to have a fame in the halls, even more among the employees who always talked to each other about the couple who never put out the fire. Since both were always having sex with each other, taking advantage that the mansion had plenty of space and privacy for the couple.

June 30, 1647, Diana and Sarah go to the registration test and do better than most, which leaves all who observed them impressed, including the director, the duo was far superior to most of the students.

Being very talented witches and above average, Diana and Sarah already jumped straight to the third and final year in Luna Nova, with a more advanced class, so they got a huge student advantage over the girls.

September 2, 1647 Diana and Sarah begin their studies in Luna Nova, when they arrive they are welcomed by the ceremony at the beginning of the school year and soon after speak with the director who directs them to the dormitory where they will stay.

- Well, you're going to stay in the red team room, your colleague will be Jill Brabham. I ask you to obey the rules of the academy and feel at home.

Says the director.

- Right!

Say Sarah and Diana.

Diana and Sarah enter the red team's room and from there they put their bags in their seats and also go tidying up and organizing their place, even using a spell on the bunk, turning it into a double bed. Since the other bed was their roommate's that had not yet arrived.

The main rules of the academy were that the students had to walk the halls only wearing the uniforms. They were long purple dresses that reached the shins with a navy blue vest and white sleeves, a tie with the color of the team, a waistband also the same color, purple socks, brown shoes and a big hat that had a sash with the color of the team. The use of other pieces of clothing besides the uniform by the corridors of the academy was only allowed between six o'clock in the afternoon and eight o'clock in the morning, while at other times it was mandatory that the student be wearing the uniform, the student couldn't have her clothes or her body stinking, being responsible for the cleaning of her own body and clothes, and could even be punished by the stench, without catching the students, the relationship between the students will not be tolerated in the academy, Any demonstration of affection that involves holding hands, kissing, silly hands, touching intimate parts of the students in baths or even sex, will not be tolerated under any circumstances, having to call the mother of both students for a conversation, this rule has an exception that is the consent of both mothers, but still being something very restricted the students who could only do this in their rooms and sometimes walk holding hands in the hallways of the academy. It is forbidden to walk in the corridors of the academy after ten o'clock at night, the corridors will be watched by fairies and those who do not respect the curfew will be punished. Students will have to sleep in the rooms of the respective teams, needing permission in case they sleep in another room. It is forbidden to leave the academy without permission. Treat the authorities with respect and without answering them, the word of the authorities must always be treated with authority.