The McLaren sisters fight

After Victoria showed about her past and explained everything that happened for her to become a huntress, McLaren even got the girls' forgiveness, even Gwendolin started to trust her, knowing that the redhead could be her big chance to recover her older sister, who had her memory erased, something that would complicate a lot to make the younger Benson bring her sister to her side.

Martha was thankful that she was finally free, she even hugged Victoria, understood the side of McLaren, joining her in the invasion that would happen the next day, Jordan would help with the execution of the plan in case it didn't work out very well, she would have someone to help in a possible escape, in case Julia was extremely powerful, so much so that they put on magic bracelets that make them carry themselves away.

October 21, 1753, after the rest they had that day, the girls took the opportunity to be fully recovered in a matter of magical energy, and also recovered from their injuries. Victoria soon wakes up that morning and starts making breakfast that day so that the girls have a great meal. She also reflects a little about that change in her life.

- (Esther... I hope she's okay... I'm sorry Julia... This time I won't stop for anything in this world, you can be my sister... But these last 3 years you haven't been my sister... I'll put an end to all this... Besides starting a new life... I need to think about what to do after all this is over... I won't be able to continue as a judge... Even more after all I've done).

Time went by, Diana and Maria were the first to wake up, soon after came Gabriela, Martha, Lorraine and Gwendolin, when they were all standing, they began to eat and discuss more about the plan. Victoria even decided to change a little and add two more bracelets, putting in Wendolin and Esther so that it would facilitate the two girls' escape, the priority at that moment was only to save them, as well as the girls. McLaren wasn't caring much if she would get away, to the point that Cavendish puts her hand on her shoulder.

- Victoria you will make it... I believe in you... From now on you're with us... I don't know what I would do without your help... We'd probably never have such accurate information about the fortress of the hunter witches. I'd probably go for another plan... But now we can save Gwen's sister once and for all.

Says Diana.

- I know... It's just that sometimes I think I deserve to pay for what I did... All this is my fault... I shouldn't have been so soft on my sister, I shouldn't have been so dumb... So manipulable... In the end I'm still a weak one.

Says Victoria punching the table.

- No, you are not. It's not your fault and more important, you didn't know that things would end like this, what makes me proud is to see that you matured, that you wanted to change all this, that you still have the desire to bring a better world to us lesbian witches.

Says Diana.

- It makes me proud to see so mature my love...

Says Maria while Diana was blushing,

The girls then ate and talked some more, while in the fortress of the hunting witches, the day was beginning for them, Julia and Natalie woke up after an intense night of love they had in the middle of the Main Hall. Esther was still asleep, but it was remarkable that she went through some abuse at the hands of the younger McLaren, her clothes were torn, and part of the vulva was showing. The redhead soon gets up and goes to Williams, putting her finger on that part which makes the blonde soon wake up.

- Good morning you little fucking bitch... You finally woke up, who knew, today you might be able to join your girlfriend's traitor... Damn... While she's not here, I'll play with her body a few more times, let's see if you'll miss a five-fingered hand, different from your wife who doesn't even look like people.