A cruel mother

A week had passed since Hope was born, Victoria and Esther could finally go to visit little Caroline, explain to the little girl that their absence was due to an unexpected birth, as Julia only let the couple come, they could not even take the little girl who had just been born.

Joan's birthday was on July 14, and Sarah's on July 15, both Diana and Sarah's little girls turned five years old. Both girls' parties were very lively, to the point where all their friends were gathered at the Du Nord family's residence, celebrating their birthdays together, with lots of dancing, running around, music and games among the children. This made Victoria and Esther miss seeing Caroline more and more.

July 19, 1759, The day after the discharge arrived, Victoria and Esther were allowed to leave the house, when the first rays of sun hit the room, McLaren soon wakes up at once, as does little Hope who was crying due to hunger, which causes the redhead to go to her daughter.

- I'm coming my baby.

Victoria says, yawning.

Victoria reaches little Hope who was crying in her crib, cuddles the little girl who soon stops crying and even gives a little smile when she sees her mother, McLaren pulls down her sweater so that her daughter can breastfeed and it doesn't take long for Esther to wake up too, she looks at both of them and smiles a little, and also pulls down her wife's sweater and starts suckling on her breasts. The redhead just keeps laughing at the whole thing.

- (As expected... Esther going to suck on my breasts, this happens every day when I go to breastfeed, she really loves my milk, although her teats must have much more than mine... My two loves feeding me, what a beautiful and cute thing, it even looks like I have two babies).

- My two cuties... The babies are loving to suckle me?

Victoria says until Esther stops suckling her and looks at her wife.

- Yes I am, baby, if you have two breasts I have to suckle so that they don't get jealous... After all, Hope suckles one and I suckle the other, so things don't get unequal.

Says Esther licking her lips.

- Great logic Esther, I don't say anything, but I will agree, I like it when you suckle my breasts, I bet my milk must be very good too.

Victoria says, stroking Esther.

Esther just nods and goes back to suckling at Victoria's breasts, until after a while little Hope's hunger is satisfied, and McLaren puts her in a better position to burp, patting the little one on the back. As soon as she burps, the two get up and put the little child to bed, change her diaper and clothes, and leave her lying in her crib with a cloth and a pacifier, so she can play for a while while while the couple gets ready to leave.

A while later Victoria and Esther finish getting ready, they get a basket and put little Hope in it, leaving her wrapped in the basket, they take the girl to the room where Eleanor was around, she would be taking care of little McLaren, after all what was one more child compared to the nine granddaughters the Cavendish had, but she knew she had a reason why the couple would be leaving, so she even decided to help the two. The green-haired woman was visiting there after Diana and Mary told her about the birth of the twins Cecilia and Rosemary.

- Don't worry, I will take very good care of little Hope, about the milk.... Diana has plenty, it's not possible that she can't get enough to give to your daughter... Mary must also have some, it's not so long ago that she had her last daughter, so stay calm about food, also relax a little, I know that Caroline must need you? Oh and good luck visiting the little girl.

Eleanor says.

- If in doubt, I'll leave some of my milk here... And Esther without sucking my tits, this is no time to do that, I need to get what milk I can out of here.