A war is going to happen

Julia starts looking at Beth in a more malicious and frightening way, and Beth gets a little scared. McLaren touches the blade of her dagger to the face of Caroline's nanny, to intimidate her even more.

- I think the cat got your tongue, if not... Let me cut that tongue out myself...

Says Julia trying to force Beth's mouth open.

- I speak! I speak!

Beth says.

- How weak.

Says Julia slapping Beth in the face.

Beth starts talking about where Caroline had run away from, saying that she also ended up not only asking Carol to leave the place, but also asking little Emma to leave, since she didn't want to see the little girl suffer continuing to live in that place that treats its daughters like dirt, putting Scarlet on a pedestal, treating them as if they were freaks for being different. Until Bethany O'Hare says something that annoys Julia a lot.

- She prefers her mother Victoria and you will never get to the feet of your sister, she will always be better than you and no matter how much magic power you have, no matter how big your kingdom is, no matter if you will have a powerful army, no matter these things... Victoria will always be wittier than you, she knew how to fight for a just cause, she didn't abandon her daughter, and most important of all... She knows how to treat a person well... Julia McLaren you will never be better than your sister... Ahhh...

Beth says until Julia shoves the dagger into her chest.

Julia begins to give other strokes and with this Bethany O'Hare (1728-1768) dies on October 20, 1768, due to multiple perforations in her body that caused her to bleed, and some organs were also perforated, causing blood to enter, for example, her lungs. After killing Caroline's nanny, McLaren decides to call for the guard and asks them to stop the search and to send for all the witches of Lesbiland for a royal pronouncement.

Meanwhile, far away in Terre Sapphique, little Caroline finally arrives in town, setting down her broom outside the Du Nord residence and quickly running around the house looking for her mother Victoria, until she comes across Hope, who waves to her sister and also gives her a smile.

- Hope, where is Mother Victoria?

Says Caroline.

- She is on the balcony with her mother Esther.

Hope says.

Caroline goes running towards the balcony where she finds the McLaren Williams couple kissing and exchanging caresses, until they notice that Carol was there, and then they both go to Carol and hug her, and say that they missed her, and that they were surprised with the fact that the girl had come on a different and atypical day. Downstairs, Emma looks around and is surprised to see that place; she was still very shy, until Hope looks at her, causing the little Tyrrell to hide behind a box.

- It's all right now. I am a friend.

Says Hope holding out her hand to Emma.

Emma continued to hide behind the boxes, until some more children could be heard there talking, they were the nine daughters of Diana and Maria, who were with their two mothers after a day of magic training, when they arrived they found Hope trying to make Emma less shy, but the little girl still remained very reluctant and a little scared. Until Diana goes over and the little girl holding a rag doll begins to cringe in fear.

- Hey... Don't be afraid, we won't do anything bad here, and who is this little girl anyway? Where did she come from?

Diana says.