Elisabeth and Anne can't handle

Elisabeth and Anne suffered horribly at Margaret's hand during broom relay day, due to the blue team losing and both refusing to fully sabotage Diana and Hilda's broom, the two ended up being punished by Ford, suffering abuse, besides the fact that McLaren ended up having her secret revealed about her past and how she had something hidden all the time between her legs, this infuriated the brunette in many ways to the point of wanting to make the redhead suffer in every possible way just because of that thing she had between her legs.

Louise and Diana celebrate that victory in the broom relay in a different way, even causing Hilda to have to leave for the yellow team's room. Which was becoming almost a routine, since the yellow team girls were very familiar with Braunchsbank's presence there all the time, since it was always when the Cavendish Du Nord couple was always making love to each other, when they wanted to love each other without anyone disturbing them. It was the best way the two could find to celebrate the victories they achieved.

The days went by, Elisabeth and Anne suffered abuse quietly, for a while, until McLaren couldn't take it anymore. She was even braver than Williams in this matter, but Margaret was the real terror, which made both of them afraid of doing anything against Ford, who was with all the evil in the world, still punishing them for what they had done on the day of the broom relay. The redhead even thought of telling her mother or Diana, but the way the brunette acted already showed a little of her murderous side, which caused an even greater fear around the couple, since she was an extremely powerful and intimidating witch. The couple was even often forced to also participate in orgies with the other students, which the Englishwoman used to call and she was even much more "benevolent", letting the Irishwoman hide her "secret" and use magic between her legs to make herself with other students, but this could also be a bit of Margaret's intention to blackmail the girl with a secret.

October 10, 1913, but not even that Elisabeth gave up on jumping out and standing up for herself, she wanted by all means to stop all that, she wanted to get rid of staying in the same room as the monster that was Margaret, that morning McLaren was packing, Taking advantage that Ford was still sleeping and it was also just her and Anne that night, Williams also woke up and noticed that there was a noise coming from another room, so she made sure to get up from there, put on a sweater and go to the room where she found her girlfriend putting clothes in the suitcases.

- Elisa? What you are doing, she can hear.

Whispers Anne.

- I know... So help me, use some spell to inhibit the sound... Let's get out of here, I can't stand being in this freak's room anymore...

Whispers Elisabeth.

- But what about Margaret? What if she catches us?

Whispers Anne.

- Let it come.

Whispers Elisabeth showing a pocket knife that was hidden in her bra.

- I get it... But let's not take everything... Just the essentials...

Whispers Anne helping Elisabeth.

Elisabeth and Anne are packing that suitcase, and McLaren also hands a pocket knife to Williams, who keeps it between her big breasts. As soon as they finish packing at once, the two go towards the door celebrating the possible freedom that was getting closer and closer, They would no longer be suffering at the hands of Margaret, only for this they would need to cross through the main door of the room, but when they touch the knob, they both hear Ford who was right behind them, wrapped in a robe and with her arms crossed.

- Well, well, it looks like we have two imbeciles trying to get away from me. You don't want to do this... You don't want to do this, you better unpack your bags, take off your clothes and make up for what you've done, I promise I won't punish in such a cruel way today, I don't feel like punishing in this way... I just want to make you drink some of my tea, because my bladder is very full today.