Margareth tries to run

Margaret discovered the reason why Diana and Meredith were allowed to come to her family's residence, which was pure sexual blackmail by Keith Ford who had taken advantage of the elder Cavendish sexually all these years, but there was also one thing in particular that made her extremely angry when her father asked her about her younger sister "What about Diana? She's already growing up, when she gets older I'll want her here too, that girl must have more potential than you, especially since she's going to be a virgin pussy", that infuriated Margaret in such a way that she even threw the crystal ball with everything against the wall.

After this moment the girl was thinking of a way to go away, finish with her father and stay with Meredith and Diana in the Cavendish family residence, but Margaret is not stupid at all, she decided to wait to refresh her memory a little to formulate a better plan, besides she was a little possessed with rage for what her father did, so the girl decides to rest a little and go to sleep, so she would have a little relaxation before touching the plan that she said would be the definitive one.

July 14, 1910, the day begins and Margaret gets up, practically going about her day as usual, until she decides to follow her father, who was wondering about the girl's steps, until she arrives at his office where the man finds it strange that the girl was there, because it was not Ford's custom to accompany Keith in this way.

- What do you want, Margaret? Why are you following me? Are you looking for a beating? I already told you that I won't call Diana and Meredith here again, only next month their visiting time is over and it had better be. You'll be twelve this year and you still haven't done anything useful, instead you just want to stay in this stupid dream of becoming a witch.

Keith says until Margaret slams the table angrily.

- I know what you've been doing with Meredith! You fucking son of a bitch! I'm disgusted by the horrible father I have! That's why my mother died! In all these years you never changed! Always the same old son of a bitch.

Says Margaret until Keith stands up and begins to approach the girl angrily.

- How is it? Respect me, Margaret Ford! You can't escape a beating!

Says Keith taking a stick and going to hit Margaret until she ends up holding on.

- Not today! You will listen to me and you will not lay a finger on me! You bastard!

Margaret says immediately afterwards, kicking Keith and making him fall to the ground and drop the stick.

- Margareth! I only did it because your bitch mother cheated on me with that bitch Meredith! In case you didn't know! And you think it's too little! That bitch Meredith should be prosecuted! It was and it's so delicious to eat while I watch those tears fall from her rosot hahaha!

Keith says angrily while Margaret stares at him in disgust and anger.

- You bastard! So that's what you've been doing with Meredith since my mother died? Blackmailed her into having sex with you all these years? Against her will! Diana's sister didn't deserve to go through that! No woman deserves to lie with you! You should pay for what you did! I am not your daughter! I never will be! I hate you! I think you're a disgusting person! And you wanted to take advantage of Diana!

Says Margareth extremely irritated.

Margaret was almost at the point of crying, until she couldn't resist, she was bursting into tears, clenching her fists so hard that her nails pierced her hands, dripping a little blood on the floor, mocking all the time the girl who was silent and crying, until he gets up, he takes the stick that would hit Ford and when it almost hit again, the brunette ends up catching it and taking it from her father's hand.