The great lesbian war part 2

Diana and Maria stare at each other as the group of 400 witches surrounded the two witches, they were all pointing muskets at the girls. The Cavendish Du Nord couple soon close their eyes and transport themselves to a little distance from the small army. Maria casts a spell with everything on them, causing a small explosion that disperses the witches a bit, already Diana starts shooting using her machine gun at the witches who dodged the explosions. Du Nord continued to cast explosive spells, until she noticed that some witches were dodging, there were still many.

- Let's run away Diana!

Says Maria.

Diana just nods her head, she drops the machine gun she was holding and starts flying following Maria, the witches from the army, could barely keep up with the couple's speed, until they again turn around, holding each other's hands, going with everything with an aura emanating around them, the Cavendish Du Nord couple, gets very close to the small army and as soon as they get close they cause a shock wave that knocks down most of the witches from the army, but there were still many, they continued to follow the group.

The two try to use the same tactic, only this time the army of witches was smarter and most of them dodged and tried to cast magic, but Diana and Maria were much faster than them, causing the spells to explode in the middle, which opened a gap for the couple to start knocking down one by one the broomsticks, as the smoke took over most of the air. By then they had managed to finish off 257 witches with their magic alone, most of them had already fallen to the ground, some even survived.

Mildred on the other hand was almost reaching Terre Sapphique, flying alone, all she saw on the way were the witches of that village even if in smaller numbers winning in relation to the witches of her army, with each step she cast an explosive spell on the groups of Terre Sapphique. Little by little Berger was arriving in town. Victoria and Esther were becoming more serious and concentrated, so much so that they leaned on the roof of the tower and stood waiting for the supreme leader to come to them.

9:45

Diana and Maria continued to flee from the army of witches of the council, they were still many, until a group of witches arrives, it was the small army of Lesbiland, they were with machine guns aimed at the two girls, who brake and transport, then when the two disappeared they started shooting in the direction of the witches of the council. The Cavendish Du Nord couple watches in shock as each one of the witches is slaughtered by the ranks of Julia's army, all the remaining witches of that small army have been slaughtered.

Until Julia signals them to stop and when Natalie appears at the front, both Diana and Maria are shocked to see the McLaren and find it strange that she has helped them, even more so that that flag was a very familiar one that her small army was carrying.

- Julia McLaren...

Diana says shocked.

- I am not an elf claw! Of course I am! Let's get rid of these witches from the army! I am with you! I am the Queen of Lesbiland!

Says Julia.

- After this you owe Queen Julia.

Says Natalie.

- The same one that almost killed me five years ago?

Diana says.

- It's the same one that saved your life now, let's go! Or do you want to see Terre Sapphique destroyed?

Says Julia.

- Do I have a choice?

Diana says.

Diana and Maria join Julia and Natalie with the Lesbiland army, they start going to the places where the council witches' army was slowly gaining on the Terre Sapphique witches, in parts that the number of witches was very overwhelming, as they were in many and very well armed, even more so as it was a surprise air raid.