Meridies Witches return

After a few days, after Violet and Alice arrived in Terre Sapphique, they enjoyed their time very much, even more celebrating Christmas and New Year's Eve, all together partying and being able to be lesbians freely. The year 1754 began, things would be different regarding the world of witches, since one more law had to be repealed, the reduction of rewards for captured witches, since they no longer had fines with very high values for the witches that were convicted, putting more and more pressure on Mildred to change little by little the functioning of the world of witches.

At the witch hunter's fortress, Julia and Natalie celebrated the new year and Christmas with Heather, even inviting the girl to join them for the differentiated "celebration", which the younger Tyrrell even accepted. Heather had also already left Luna Nova, starting in the city of Lesbiland, the brunette even managed to get a good number of girls from Luna Nova to the place, some were forced to go with her to the place, but others went of their own free will. As they were using magic, the city would slowly grow, at this point it had 56 inhabitants and a little more than 21 buildings, with the city hall being the largest under the authority of Heather Tyrrell, who followed Julia's orders to the letter. The main one was to only accept lesbians, nothing different from that, only girls who liked only girls, McLaren didn't even accept women who were born as men and go through the magical transition, in Julia's logic they were only "men with a lesbian fetish" quite different from Terre Sapphique that had about eight trans women residents.

In the meantime, Victoria and Esther also took the opportunity to help Diana with the creation of the fertility stones, as they had searched for the 100 love stones after having sex in the cave of the love stone, and also got a good amount of relics from the McLaren family residence. The two were helping Cavendish with the relics, the McLaren being little by little getting used to the very high weight the tunic left her, managing to keep up with Williams, they had by then taken the relics from the Mclaren family, Cavendish, some phoenix feathers, magical violets due to Victoria's high power defeating Farnese wearing an outfit that restricted magic, which was impressive, the next relic they would go after were the Meridies' magical gears.

January 5, 1754, the day was dawning in Terre Sapphique, Victoria and Esther were waking up together after another night of love, where McLaren enjoyed those moments that the body was lighter, the two soon face each other and kiss as usual.

- Good morning my love.

Victoria says.

- Good morning sweetie.

Esther says.

They both get up, Victoria starts to put on all those special clothes and then puts on a more pompous dress on top, while Esther just admires her wife putting on her clothes, but soon gets dressed. They both finish getting dressed and go to the kitchen where they always prepared breakfast, since they were the best cooks in the whole house, making pancakes for the girls.

That big house changed a lot over the years, even more after a bigger shelter was built, where every new resident started to stay, the only ones that remained were Victoria, Esther, Diana, Maria, Violet and Alice, as the residents of that place.

Little by little the girls woke up and went to the kitchen, where all the girls were gathered having breakfast and talking among themselves, mainly about how amazing and wonderful the place was, how comfortable the girls felt, how receptive they all were and how well they treated the new inhabitants. Besides the fact that they could be free to be whatever they wanted, there were no restrictions on their tastes, they could have witches who liked everything, who identified themselves in different ways, Victoria saw no problem, after all they were people like any other.

After the girls' breakfast conversation, Victoria and Esther take their brooms and say goodbye to the girls, as they would be going on another journey this time towards the Meridies' residence, also at Diana's request, they would call one of the Meridies to help them with advances regarding the protection of the sanctuary in case of an imminent attack from Mildred Berger. The two go flying and after a good while arrive at the Meridies' family residence, soon as they enter the couple is quickly recognized by Saria Meridies.