Goodbye Professor McLaren

A mysterious girl was prowling the halls of the academy, it was Anna Evergreen one of Luna Nova's students, but even so it was very strange that she was walking at that time through the halls, since it wasn't so allowed, but at the same time she was a bit desperate, as if someone was threatening her, Anna arrives at Denise's room and stays there knocking constantly on the door, to the point that she answers and gets a little confused with that girl at the door of her room, so much that by impulse just let her in, but soon leaves asking her what brought her presence to that place.

- What are you doing here at this hour?

Denise says.

- I found the hooded girl, she was in the hallways, so I desperately came here to call you teacher? I'm sure it was Margaret Ford.

Anna says.

Denise even changes her expression from tired to a more serious one, so much so that she turns around and just as she is about to open the door to escort Anna to the principal's office, she can't, the teacher soon realizes her mistake, that was not Evergreen, that was Margaret who made sure to take off her magical disguise and smile mischievously at the teacher who went into desperation trying to open the door, refusing to believe that this could possibly be Ford. She stayed the whole time like that trying to open that door even tried to break in using her shoulder, but that caused the brunette to use a magic force field spell so she couldn't hit that door, after a few tries McLaren turns around and is horrified to see that it was actually Margaret who was behind her.

- Hello Denise McLaren, how nice to see the teacher and protective mother again, well strange to be scared, no need to be, I won't do anything, you will just be nice, nothing bad will happen, this is all just a bad dream.

says Margaret with a wicked smile.

- I will not hesitate to use magic that can seriously hurt you, Margaret, you have sexually abused my children? I won't hesitate at all.

says Denise, who had her hands hiding something behind her back.

Margaret then snaps her fingers and this makes the two transport themselves to another place a little further away from the academy, it was the Arcturus forest, Ford even smiles maliciously approaching the teacher who was terrified, but on an impulse Denise decides to reveal what she was hiding behind her hand, it was a revolver which she points to the brunette and without any fear begins to shoot, giving all six shots they had in that gun at once.

- Get out of here! Leave my family alone! Don't cause anyone any harm!

says Denise as she shoots at Margareth.

Only in the same second that the bullets were fired, they got close to Margaret, but soon Ford used a spell to inhibit each one of them from hitting her and even made those shots come back to Denise who quickly used a spell to destroy the projectiles, leaving even a smile on the brunette's face when she saw that the redhead was all serious and would not hesitate to do something that could kill the Englishwoman.

- How pathetic, firearms, a revolver is not going to kill me, Denise McLaren, I've been shot at before, some of them could have killed me, my father used to always shoot when I tried to take off and he knew where to shoot. Today I know how to defend myself from shots, even if they hit me, they wouldn't even get through my skin, I am stronger than you think.

says Margareth with her arms crossed.

- And why did you show up here? It was very stupid of you to give yourself up to a teacher, especially since the whole academy is after you, what do you intend to do by transporting me to Arcturus? I'm not a weak witch either, do you want to duel with a teacher, then a student? You may be a powerful witch, but you don't have the experience of a teacher...