Travelling part 1

After the girls graduated from the Luna Nova academy, they settled in the Cavendish family home, temporarily, since they were on yet another journey, this time in search of the fertility stone relics, as they were in the middle of the great war, they could not travel using magic portals, since they were closed due to the war period, the witches would have to go to the Himalayas manually, this means taking a broom and flying to the place, which could take a few days depending on the speed. So much so that the girls made sure to leave their bags well packed for this long trip that is sure to take a long time. Because of this some of the girls took this time to love each other in their room before definitely leaving on a trip that would leave them unable to make the love they so much want.

June 11, 1916, The day was dawning at the Cavendish family residence, Diana and Louise were waking up from their room, after the night of love that the two had, the sun rays were beating down on their room, the two girls got up and were dying of sleep, rubbing their eyes to start that day that would be very full. Du Nord is the one who gets up first, she was already naked from the night before and walks to the bathroom, where she gets in the shower and takes a bath, as does Cavendish who does the same and gets in the tub with his girlfriend.

- Today we're going on a trip, baby... Are you ready to get those butterflies? We are going to create some fertility stones and then have our daughter.... I thought I would name her Marie, in case I get pregnant first.... And you love, what will you name our daughter?

Says Diana as she rubs Louise's back with her own wet body.

- I thought about naming our first daughter Adeleine, our little Addie, it's a name I always thought was cute and it was also the name of the first girl I kissed.... It will go very well with our girl.

Says Louise until Diana picks up a sponge and squeezes it harder near Louise's belly.

- It could be a less... Less indecent love... Our daughter's name will be the first woman who kissed you and she'll always think it was me...

Says Diana, a little jealous.

- Ah love, don't be jealous, it's not such a bad story... Adeleine and I were actually quite happy... That love between two girls that was still very early... and innocent, but when they found out... I was sent away, the women of the orphanage said I was making Adeleine unclean and the girl was more favorite than me at that time... While I was with Addie it was a beautiful story to tell love, I am sure our little girl will love to hear about those days I enjoyed with my first girlfriend...

Says Louise.

Diana just huffs a little still jealous, but continued rubbing her wife's back, comforting her from that moment she remembered from childhood, soon after that she gets up from there and changes sides, this time it was Louise who kept rubbing Cavendish's back. After a while the couple finishes with the bath, both girls get some clothes, change to go out on a journey and go to the dining room, where there was a real breakfast banquet waiting for them, as well as some of the other girls who had also woken up.

- Is it going to be every day like this, love?

Says Louise in awe of the food.

- If you want, I can give you all the food in the world, my love will always deserve this banquet, you can be sure, here it is quite normal to have many options of what to eat, since the people in the house have different tastes.

Diana says.

After Diana's explanation, the girls eat again, at least enough to get them out of the Cavendish family residence. After the banquet, the girls gather in the living room where they begin to draw the route they were going to take in those days, which consisted of first going to Egypt on a journey of over 4000 km, from there they would rest and then travel another 2000 km to Persia the next day, from Persia they would rest and again they would travel another 3000 km to where the sacred relic of the magic butterflies is located, so much so that Diana found it strange that most of the girls were wearing coats.