The Broom Relay

The days went by, the girls had a few days until the broomstick relay started. The girls of the lilac team prepared a broom that had several aerodynamic appendages to increase the speed in the turns, the girls of the green team went only with their skill, as well as those of the red team. While Jessica and the girls from the blue team had a card in their sleeve that were brooms with a kind of magic orb, which was bought by Harrington after spending a night with Ametis from the purple team.

This orb could make the brooms reach higher speeds, besides not spending anything of the witch's magic, which could make the girls of the blue team have an advantage over the other teams, which was also allowed, since in the broom relay it did not have so many rules.

The award was a glass that had feathers of a magic bird flying over the forest of Arcturus, these feathers could give enormous power if placed on a wand or staff of the witch, besides being one of the relics of the nine witches.

September 20, 1647, the day arrives for the long-awaited broomstick relay of Luna Nova, that was the number 963 edition, the girls were all warming up in the courtyard of Luna Nova, stretching, while the bleachers were full, there were witches from all over the world who were there just to see that event. This event was very intense and agitated. Jessica even goes towards the girls.

- Well, well, if they are not the losers, they are wasting their time stretching and getting warmed up for this one, hey weaklings, what do you think of a bet?

Says Jessica.

- Neither fucking. What will be your crazy bet?

Says Sarah.

- Basically if you lose you will have to make a picture posing naked, this picture will be painted by Anna and it will be two pictures, being one of each, I want spicy poses.

Says Jessica.

- And why do you want paintings by two girlfriends? We are committed to each other, in case you don't know it.

Says Diana.

- You will tell me that we will want a picture of your skinny body, girl I have more to do, you will take it in your ass, the only body I want here is my Diana's and that's it. Fuck you don't know how to bet better not... Although I have an idea, you'll be Jill's maid for two weeks.

Says Sarah with her hands at her waist.

- Only two weeks? I raise it to four weeks and you'll have to do three paintings, two of each naked and the other with you two catching up... You don't have to pay, because I will pay Anna.

Says Jessica until Sarah touches her hand.

- Closed!

Says Sarah determined.

- Sarah!

Says Diana pinching her arm.

Diana holds Sarah by the arm and with it takes her to a tree, which was further away where Cavendish takes Campbell by the arm and raises her to the same height as the Scot, which did not need much.

- Love! You are crazy! We are fast, but not that fast! I'm shy to pose naked! Look if we lose I swear you will pay! Look love, don't be without thinking, I don't want to pay this shame of...

Says Diana blushing until Sarah puts her finger over her mouth.

- Relax my love, we'll win, I'm still just keeping my ability, Jessica still thinks I can't go that fast, but in fact I'll go out in a hurry, I just ask you to leave me in the last sector, if I don't win you can punish me in every way you can imagine.