Gabrielle Benson horrible life

The Benson family came to continue the lineage on the part of Wendolin and Nora, who had only one daughter and this daughter of theirs had 6 more daughters who spread a bit throughout England, creating different lineages, most of whom, when marrying another man, ended up adopting another last name and with this they gradually took on other characteristics or else they became more and more distant from magic during the 19th century. Due to this multiple separation in each one going to their place, this ended up causing the family to branch off even from the main lineage where they stayed at the Wendolin residence.

Wendolin Benson died somewhat early on March 10, 1809 due to the problem she had with erasing her memories, however it was repaired, she ended up having a major outbreak that got out of control and with that went into a deep coma where she never woke up again. The last part of the Benson family left the house, since Nora Perkins also died very early on November 4, 1806, due to tuberculosis because of the pollution that was very high in the whole city of London that was in great growth, both in population and pollution.

As the decades went by, magic in the Benson family was dying out more and more, usually the family prioritized the birth of sons since they could work in the factories and bring in more money, while the daughters did not give as much return and putting them in a witch academy would mean spending more money, so they had to choose to follow the same path as the sons of working in factories and making more money, since the Benson family became poorer as the decades went by.

That is until the 1880's where Jonas Benson has seven children, the eldest being Gabrielle Benson, the family lived in a more rural area of London, where the women took care of the farm while the men worked in factories, the work was always divided that way, and the eldest daughter was the one who often had the responsibility of taking care of her six brothers and sisters, she was often not respected.

Gabrielle was also gifted with an incredible beauty that drew attention, even if she was poorer, some of the rich men driving by in their carriages always stopped in the vicinity to gawk at the woman working on the farm and marvel at how attractive she was, one of these rich men was a young man named Keith Ford, owner of an extremely high fortune on the outskirts of distant Leeds, The man was on a journey to find the perfect wife, as his father had said that he would have to marry if he wanted to gain control of the family fortune, which was earned over the years after they discovered oil wells in the middle east and created an oil company, which was gradually making more and more profit, it was clear that the Fords were on the rise with FPC.

January 6th, 1898, it was a winter day in London, Gabrielle Benson worked tirelessly to try to get something for the winter, but she couldn't do much, the crops were dying, there was no way she could even plant anything, since the ground would soon be covered with snow, and she would have to find a way to guarantee food through vegetables, but without vegetables there would be no way to feed the animals either. This winter was being the most severe of all, never before had the cold and snow left the farm with nothing.

Gabrielle was hopeless, she would have to leave to work again in the factories as she used to do every winter, which she hated, because the city stank, the air was full of smoke and the working conditions were horrible, she would have to stay for almost 14 hours a day working on dangerous machines, but something came to save her day. A carriage with two wealthy men passing by stopped in the outskirts and these men got off, one was Keith Ford the other was Thomas Ford, as soon as they got off and arrived at the gate of the estate they were met by the girl.

- Good morning, what can I do for you?

Gabrielle says.

- We want to talk to your father. Is he in?

Thomas says.

- Yes, I will warn him.

Gabrielle says.