1913 Luna Nova Broom Relay

Diana and Louise were finally together after only 3 weeks that they met, the two had a lot of sexual tension and were always giving each other hints about their relationship, but after that time and with Cavendish's birthday things changed a lot, They made so much love that it was necessary for Hilda to spend the night in the yellow team's room which was next to the red team's room, just so that she could leave the couple in peace in their relationship.

After that day things were more or less back to normal, both Diana and Louise walked much closer together from time to time they were even walking hand in hand in the corridors, they were very close to the point of never separating much, emphasizing that they were together, they were much more clingy than Elisabeth and Anne who also used to walk hand in hand, but not to the point of even staying that way while walking with Hilda in trio, even then they made a point of holding hands together.

But there was someone who did not like to see all this, a girl who felt furious just seeing the couple together, who preferred to believe that Diana and Louise were just two very close friends than to believe in the relationship of both girls, sometimes even ignored when she saw the couple kissing and this made her extremely angry, she couldn't stand to see it any longer, she couldn't stand to see that Diana was being happy with a girl other than herself, Margaret wanted by all means to do something to separate the two girls, she found the perfect opportunity to do so by thinking of a bet, as soon as she saw the flyer that read "1229th broom relay of Luna Nova", Ford wasn't very good at brooms, since her focus was only on being an extremely powerful witch in combat, but she had a plan in mind that could make her victory even more possible, thanks to the devices she created in which she would force Elisabeth and Anne to put on the brooms of the first two so that they would open more distance and the race would be won more easily, by taking who would stay in the first sectors, but still had a problem that was the fact of who would stay in these sectors, since the brunette had no idea of the abilities of any of the three, only thought that Diana would be at the top.

September 29, 1913, the day of the 1229th edition of the annual broom relay of Luna Nova arrives, the event was like every year very hectic and euphoric, since it was also well organized since the Friday of the previous week, making even the afternoon classes were suspended for the organization of the event, which had many advances, there were balloons all over the track observing each point, there were radars measuring the speed of the witch that went through the main straight, clocks marking the time that each one did in the sectors, the grandstands were also full, there were many witches there that were watching all that race, some were even witches that had connections with the World Broom Racing Championship. The announcer for the race was Denise McLaren, who was also accompanied by Principal Holbrooke.

- Ladies and gentlemen! Witches and magical creatures! We are here to kick off another edition of the Luna Nova academy broomstick relay! Our most talented witches are going to show that they are the best racers! Some of them may even become future champions of the World Broom Racing Championship! We have a real unknown this year as there are no favorites to win this race, all teams come with strong witches for this race! Enjoy the organization of our event before the race starts!

Denise says.

The witches at that moment were stretching and warming up for the race, some were even heading to their station, one of them was Louise who kissed Cavendish and then went towards her sector, who didn't like this at all was Margaret who looked at that scene disgusted and almost bursting with rage. Until the girl arrives and sits down in her part of the sector, Ford was following Du Nord and goes up to her to talk a little.

- Hey Du Nord I want to make a proposal?

Says Margareth.

- What? Are you going to stick my face in the cake again? I only have myself to thank for the way you beat me that day. If it hadn't been for that I don't know if I would be dating Diana now...