The Meridies family

After Maria, Diana and Eleanor got the relic present at Farnese's residence, they began to tidy up the house preparing for another trip, which this time would be longer, to the Republic of Florence, where the Meridies family was located. One of the oldest witch families in history, which has existed since before the time of the nine witches, since the Roman Empire of the West existed. Known for their above-average intelligence, for the inventions they made, they were witches who created a certain respect and admiration for other witches, since they could do things with magic and without magic, which no other witch had thought of before.

July 11, 1751, the sun rays hit Diana's room and soon Cavendish gets out of bed, without long, she gets dressed quickly, does her personal hygiene and waits for the door to be knocked, until Eleanor enters her daughter's room and strangely enough she is already awake and waiting for her.

- Woah! All this just to go see the Meridies? If I had this animation to wake up during training sessions, I would love to see it.

Says Eleanor.

- Good morning to you too, Mom.

Says Diana taking the tray with breakfast.

Diana starts eating while Eleanor leaves the room warning her daughter to leave her bags ready, after a while Cavendish runs to the main hall of the mansion, she was carrying several suitcases, reaching the point of stumbling down the stairs. What made some of the bags she was carrying, ended up falling on her and revealing some rolls of paper, which were the projects of the girl with green hair.

- Diana, where are you going with all this?

Says Eleanor with her hand on her face.

- We are not going to see the Meridies, so I want to see with them some tips to improve my inventions and experiments.

Says Diana.

- Diana... We will only go there to pick up the relic and then we will return home, please keep these things, take only what is necessary, if you want you can even take a book with these projects of yours... But don't take all this, the Meridies have their life. They have more important things to solve than your things.

Says Eleanor.

- My bullshit is revolutionary! You who never see it from me! What a bag!

Says Diana.

- They are revolutionary and incredible, but this is not the time to go out doing this, when you are older I don't care, but now our priority is the fertility stones, right?

Says Eleanor.

Diana agrees with her head and with this she uses a spell to carry most of her bags back to where she was from, taking only two, one with her clothes and the other with some books and notebooks with some Cavendish projects, which she insisted to take and show to the Meridies.

- Ready?

Says Eleanor.

- Yes!

They both say

Maria and Diana agree with the head, take the broomsticks and go following Eleanor to the outside, where they take flight to the Republic of Florence, this time without betting race, since the distance was a little longer, but even so the older Cavendish made a point of going at a very high average speed so that the two girls could accompany her.

It would take at least 3 hours for the girls to arrive in Florence, where the Meridies stayed. They lived in a huge house, 5 floors, they were a family until a bit big, since they had many relatives who continued living there. Since 1433 the Meridies moved to Florence, where they used to live in Paiva in Lombardy for almost 900 years, until they moved.