Why are you getting married?

November 10, 1646, Diana ran out after seeing a scene in which she wanted to deny having seen, her father was kissing another woman and was the same one who helped her to teach magic, despite her help, Diana still had difficulties, even with a very correct posture, when passing through the corridor towards her room Cavendish comes across Sarah who was just passing by wanting to get another bottle of whiskey.

- (What does the spoiled girl want now? To run out crying must be because her father didn't let her buy a carriage, or she will see it was something serious, Diana although she is a boring iron, it is different from what I thought about rich people).

Despite her differences and the many times that Diana rebuked Sarah's behavior, Campbell felt an appreciation for Cavendish for having a home and for the girl being a very dedicated witch, in a quick reasoning the girl with purple eyes decides that it is better to go see how is Diana, She goes towards the bedroom, when opening the door Cavendish was lying on the bed crying trying to muffle the sound through the pillow, Sarah sits on the blonde's bed and puts her hand on her back with some concern.

- Diana... What is it?

Says Sarah caressing Diana.

- Sarah...

Says Diana still crying.

Diana takes a deep breath and with a little fear turns her face, facing Sarah who was very worried about Cavendish, it was not normal for the blonde to cry.

- Sarah, I don't know if this is going to sound a little selfish on my part or it might offend you but...

Says Diana looking down half sad.

- You can speak Diana, as long as you can vent and download this feeling.

Says Sarah.

- It doesn't even look like the same Sarah who sits drunk in the hallways.

Says Diana with a singing smile.

- Hey! So tell us what caused you to cry so much about your ironing.

Says Sarah.

- Never call me an iron, I'm not like the other snobby little riches, I think it's good that you respect me Sarah! I know it sounds selfish, but I don't want my father to forget what he had with my mother... I saw them kissing in the room... My mother and he had a whole story together before she left... I have this dream of becoming a witch because of her...

Says Diana until Sarah hugs her.

- I can imagine how painful it must be to have lost the mother...

Says Sarah holding the cry.

- I'm sorry if that sounded like a complaint from me about your mom and dad kissing... I would never think of anything enjoyable coming from you, I know my father must really like Mrs. Campbell.

Says Diana as Sarah comes out of her hug and holds her hand over Cavendish's shoulder.

- Diana, if for you it was a huge shock to lose your mother, imagine for your father, he must have been extremely devastated, just like you, but don't think that if he fixes someone, it won't make you forget the memories you had together, your father must have memories of his beautiful mother in his heart, But Mr. Cavendish doesn't want to be alone, it's very complicated to live alone without the person who gave you affection and love, I know my mother will make him very happy, my mother has never met another man who is my father, but the same is gone before I was even born.

Says Sarah after taking a deep breath.

- You know Sarah? You could be like that more often, I don't understand why you behave in such a childish way, but thank you, it made me feel better, if it is going to be our destiny to be sisters, I will love.