The fall of Victoria McLaren

What Victoria told us was just the part of her rise, which peaked when she returned to the McLaren family home with a fertility stone given by Harriet and Freya after her excellent performance at the World Magic Battle Tournament, everything was going well, McLaren in the end got everything she wanted, she only had one concern, which was about what she talked about with Eleanor Cavendish, she really felt the obligation she had to use all that power and influence to help lesbian witches around the world. At first Esther even thought it was silly what the older Cavendish had said to the redhead, even more Julia who was another one who found time wasted, even told her sister that it was better to take advantage that she had the free pass to be a lesbian and play in the face of other witches. At the moment Victoria was telling about this part, Diana even interrupted a little.

- Sorry to interrupt, but you had it all, you had your life made, your redemption finally arrived, that weight that the Williams put on you is gone, you were even respected, you were with a beautiful wife, the tournament award must have given you enough pounds for life, what happened for you to stop all this shit?

Says Diana.

- Now I will tell you why, pay close attention, you will know who is behind all this. The root of all this prejudice and witch-hunting nonsense.

Says Victoria.

Victoria then shows the flashbacks again on the crystal ball, it was still the same year, until around August 19, 1748, it was a normal day like any other, until they receive a visit from an important person in the world of magic, Julia will soon attend and thought it was just a random old woman wanting to ask for charity.

- Is Victoria McLaren in?

Says the lady.

- Who are you?

Says Julia.

- I am Mildred Berger, the supreme leader of all the witches' councils, the ultimate authority when it comes to magic.

Says Mildred.

Julia soon tries to open the door and lets Mildred pass by the door, as soon as Berger arrives, she runs into Victoria and Esther hugging each other while they prepare a pie in the kitchen of the residence, which left the supreme leader somewhat disgusted, but she made a point of keeping her composure and called for McLaren who soon stopped caressing his wife to go to the lady she didn't know who it was.

- Is that right? What brings you to my property?

Says Victoria.

- I Mildred Berger, the supreme leader of all the witches' councils, the ultimate authority on the subject of magic, came with a proposal for Victoria McLaren. I know you were the great champion of the World Magic Battle Tournament, by table you will succeed me as the supreme leader of the world of magic, but I don't want you to become a supreme leader without merit, that's why I'm offering you a contract for you to work as a judge in the trials of lesbian witches.

Says Mildred with a contract in hand.

Victoria is surprised to see that she had received a job offer from the supreme leader herself, so McLaren tries to read detail by detail of that contract, which luckily had no restriction on what she could do, the salary was very high, she would earn the equivalent of 100 pounds a week, it was already an excellent start. So the redhead soon tries to sign that contract, which makes the supreme leader all excited.

- Thank you Victoria McLaren, it was great to do business with you, I'm sure I hired the most correct judge possible for this position, so I'm going.

Says Mildred.

Mildred leaves the McLaren family residence and as soon as Berger leaves, the McLaren Williams kiss and embrace each other, they even celebrate a little dancing in the kitchen, while Julia also took the opportunity to celebrate together, a little later that day, Eshter wonders why Victoria accepted that proposal, even more so because the supreme leader was the one who had the reputation of being intolerant and having placed those laws against lesbian witches.