Afterword

Merci, amour, merci

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

Thank you, you beautiful human beings for reading this story of mine until the end °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

It's been such a long ride but I enjoyed writing it even when I wanted to rip my hair off during the middle of it lol. Looking back, I'm glad I wrote it and I'm happy with how it actually turned out.

I had to put it on hold many times because of my work and life problems, but here we are ✨. I hope you enjoyed reading this, and like the first book, I would appreciate it if you could kindly answer these...

Did you like it?

Did you feel emotional?

Who's your favorite character?

Are you interested in reading the other sin stories?

How did you find my story?

Did you find out some recurring facts perhaps (about Sins and Virtues)?

Anything else you want to say (if you have) —>

I hold this story and series very dearly. As I said before, it's the first series I'm beginning and it's not an easy thing. I wanted to talk about the shadows in life, the sins people commit deliberately and unknowingly and how they leave effects on others with my seven deadly sins stories.

As you read, it's quite a mature theme so as long as you're okay with such things, I hope you enjoy your stay 💋

In this book, it's about Envy. It was so hard to find someone because even if we might deny it, anyone can find something to be envious about of someone else. But for someone we truly love and accept, we can overlook that.

Being envious of someone is not actually a bad thing. We can take that feeling to improve ourselves to become a better version of ourselves.

In the end, Taehyung is reborn and Seoyun is free. Taehyung could meet Jungkook and Eunsook since they used to work together. It's not forbidden, so it's fine.

As you might have noticed, the Epilogue is a continuation of the first book's Epilogue. Wonder what happens next? It will continue in the next book 😁

If you have any questions, ask away here  —>

The next story in the series is about Greed and the whole thing continues, so you'll know how Jimin got there with Jungkook. So if you're interested, check it out from my profile (the link is not working ಥ_ಥ)

 So if you're interested, check it out from my profile (the link is not working ಥ_ಥ)

Thank you all for your love and support! I purple you 💜💜💜

Now, I'll go onto my next stories.
See you all in my other books 😉

Love,
Ena

Love,Ena