Chapter 43

Sabrina

I was so fucking shocked when I saw Luna. God forgive me, handa na akong manakit nung time na yun.

But I had to control my self kasi nandon si China... and she's as worried as I am. Lahat kami actually.

But I had to stay back kasi wala ako sa lugar.

Even though I badly want to hug her and kiss her.

Wala kaming nakuhang sagot sa kanya. Just that Naomi is behind all this.

And I can't fucking wait to see her.

Kaya nga maaga akong pumasok ngayon para kung sakaling makasalubong ko siya.

But unfortunately nagsidatingan na ang lahat including Luna, wala parin siya.

I came to Luna's seat since di pa naman nagsisimula ang klase.

"How are you feeling??"

Tanong ko.

She's currently wearing a glasses today that Rys suggested.

Kahit papano humupa na rin ang pamamaga ng mukha niya and all that's left is that wound on her side lips and eyebrows. Halata parin naman ang pasa sa pisngi niya.

"Okay na..."

She smiled but I just rolled my eyes at her.

"I can't believe you've done this. Out of all people, you're the last one whom I never thought would be involved into something like this."

I said while crossing my arms.

"Okay na... tama na... buong maghapon na nga akong pinagalitan ni Rys at China kahapon... pati ba naman ikaw."

She said looking away while pouting.

Okay that was cute... but still I'm mad.

"Natural! magtaka ka kung wala kaming reaksyon lahat... tss dyan ka na nga."

I walked back stomping while Athena just looked at me in a funny way.

Minutes later...

Finally dumating na siya...

At napanganga na lang ako nang makita ang mukha niya...

Surprisingly, she looks worst than Luna. Mas mukha pa siyang napuruhan.

That's a miracle.

Everyone now is looking at her and Luna. Making the whole atmosphere very tensed.

Makita mo lang ang mukha nung dalawa, you'll understand the story without no one telling.

Luna looked at Naomi's direction while Naomi too.

Nagkatitigan sila for a moment... and what surprised us is when Naomi laughed while shaking her head.

Luna looked away but I can clearly see her shoulders shaking.

What on earth is going on???

Same as me, Athena was giving me the 'what the fuck?" look.

As our lesson start, I feel my self getting anxious and anxious out of curiousity. Kung ano ba talagang nangyayari sa dalawa.

I definitely need to talk to Naomi.

Kaya nang matapos ang klase kaagad kong sinundan si Naomi.

Luckily, she always uses the fire exit stairs kaya hinabol ko siya pulling her.

"What was that all about?? ano bang ginawa mo???"

Kaagad kong tanong not bothering to say Hi.
But instead of getting scared she just laughed putting both her hands in the air.

"Relax Sabby... nakikita mo naman siguro mukha ko? we were even."

"I don't fuxking care. Ang gusto kong malaman ay kung ano ang usapan niyo????"

I said as I cross my arms.

"It's about you, but we both promised to never talk about it. And also... you should thank me... for confirming something about Luna's feelings."

Napakunot noo ako nang sinasabi niya yun.

"What do you mean??"

I asked.

"She came. She came for you..."

"After that night... you know I realized something... I finally understand now why you fell in love with her..."

"So I've decided to stop doing crazy things to her... and to you..."

Saglit akong natahimik.

But a smirk eventually formed on my lips.

"Seriously? ako maniniwala sayo? I'm sure this is all part of your plans too... you know, acting like you're changed but actually not..."

I said.

"Look, hindi naman kita pinaniniwala. I'm sorry for all I've done to you in the past... I wasn't thinking... but if you just showed a little glimpse of kindness towards me maybe I wouldn't have lost my mind."

Napabuga ako sa mga sinabi niya. Mukha kasing ako pa ang sinisisi niya?

Damn her, because of her I grew up having no friends. Kasi lahat sila tinataboy niya.

Akala ko nasa akin ang problema ehh.

Because of her I developed trust issues.

"Ako pa ang sinisisi mo!? tsaka masisisi mo ba ako!? after what you've done to me and to those people around me??"

Hindi ko na mapigilang mapaluha. Naalala ko nanaman kasi yung mga time na bigla na lang akong iniiwan at di pinapansin ng mga taong nakakasalamuha ko.

"I know, I know... pero tingnan mo? diba nakita mo kung sino ang totoo sayo? Si Athena... si Jazmine at Irene... and now Luna..."

"Nang dahil sa ginawa ko... nalaman mo kung sino ang nandyan sa tabi mo at hindi ka iiwan."

"I've done a lot of bad things to you... and I'm so sorry... I'm not asking for your forgiveness... but atleast treat me like a normal being... I want to change too... I want to get well..."

I stared straight right through her teary eyes and all I can see is honesty and sincerity. Something I've never seen in her eyes before.

"Gusto ko ulit makita yung Sabrina na yumakap sa akin sa likod ng school noon. I just want you back... kahit sa pagiging magkaibigan man lang... kasi yung araw na yun... that was the first time someone ever showed care for me... you made me want to live again... you made me sane again..."

Her crying is the last thing that someone would ever expect and it made me speechless.

After those years... all I did was to hate her...

Nakalimutan ko na may pinagdaraanan nga pala siya...

I remembered that day...

The day I met her...

Yung tanging araw na minahal ko siya...