16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire

Start from the beginning

The wolf falls down onto the couch, dead. Two other wolves rush at Elijah, one being Brady, and he without any effort, plunges his arms into their chests and rips out their hearts as well. Brady drops down dead. I should not be this excited by this.

Jules wolf-speeds out of the house before she is killed. Elijah walks over to Stevie, who crouches down and pulls his jacket over his face in fear. Elijah pulls him up from the ground and starts to taunt him.

"What about you, sweetheart, hmm? You want to take a shot? Yes? No? Yes? Where's the girl?" He asks, his voice getting angrier. Damon looks around and he sees that Jules is gone. "I don't know." He says to no-one in paticural. "She run away." I add quickly.

"It doesn't really matter." Elijah says as he punches Stevie in the face and Stevie falls to the floor. Elijah turns to me and walks over with long steps.

He starts to remove all the ropes that tied me down. Once I'm free, I rub my irritated wrist and try to stand up. World spins around me and Elijah helps me to sit back down. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod. He eyes me before nodding slowly.

Elijah turns to Damon and then removes the chains strapping Damon down into the chair. "So you realize this is the third time I've saved your life now?" Elijah asks him, but Damon doesn't respond.

"I realize and we both aprriciate it. Really, thank you our Hero in a suit." I giggle. Elijah's lips' twitch again and he looks at me. Elijah turns around, leaves the fake moonstone to us and leaves.

I turn to Damon and run to hug him. He hugs me back before pulling away and checking me over. "I'm okay. Thanks to Elijah." I smile and he rolls his eyes. I laugh and then turn to "dead" Alaric. I walk over to him and sigh in relief when I see his ring in place.

"I'm going to head home. Be safe Damski and tell Ricky about the ring please?" He nods and I leave the house muttering quietly about stupid werewolves. I need some ice cream. A lot of ice cream. And a nap. Probably therapist. Yeah. Maybe I could find Cami.

-

The rest of the day I watched movies and ate ice cream in my Winnie The Pooh jumpers. I also played couple games with Jeremy and then I just blocked everyone out. I needed one night to myself, without the Salvatores, half-naked Alaric or drama from me being a doppelgänger.

-

I wake up from calm dream. I went to the field again and made a new friend. I also got more flowers to Blue and Red so they can be in my room or leave from the open window, which is too small for anyone to come in.

I do my morning routine and dress into my underwear, blue jeans and a dark blue sweater with wide white stripes. I put my leather jacket on and run downstairs. I make a quick plan without really thinking about it, It's time to save Enzo.

I eat something and then put on my shoes. I leave the house and start my motorcycle, Yamaha YZF-R1, which I bought with my own money. I'm proud of myself and my baby.