Damon enters the party alone. Jenna intercepts him and raises a eyebrow. "Damon, what are you doing here?" She asks him. Before Damon can answer, Andie walks up to them with a notepad in hand. Damon looks at Andie and smiles.

"Hi. You came." Andie acts like Damon compelled her. Damon nods and greets her. "Hi." He says pretending to be the loving boyfriend. "Hi." Andie says again. Damon pecks Andie on the lips and Jenna looks at the duo surprised. Damon glances at Jenna with a smirk.

"Thanks for introducing us, Jenna." He says and leaves the two women alone. Andie stands next to Jenna as they look Damon leave. "Ahhh. Wow." Andie says, her voice full of forced love.

Damon approaches Carol and Elijah who just finished their drinks. Caril locks eyes with the oldest Salvatore. "Damon." Carol greets him. "Carol." Damon greets back. "What a surprise." Carol says excited and smiles to Damon. "Hi." Damon says as they exchange kisses on the cheeck.

"Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families." Carol points out to Elijah. Damon narrowes his eyes and looks at Elijah. "Mm-hm. Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon fakes his nicer side and reaches a hand out. "No. Pleasure's mine." Elijah says and they shakes hands.

Their little moment is interrupted by a beautiful sight walking into the room. Elena just arrived and she looks around the room to see any familiar people.

Elijah couldn't help but look at the sight in front of him. Damon's hand long forgotten he stares at the dark blonde haired beauty. Elijah sees that she went for something completely different he has seen her wear. His eyes rake over her body, from his long legs to her lucious waist and her upper body, how the dress makes her look even more elegant, sexy and innocent at the same time.

Elijah gulps and forces his eyes off her to the floor. He didn't know which one he wanted to do more, drink her dry to her last drop of her blood, or rasvish her against the closest surface till she couldn't walk. All the thoughts brought also quilt, but the sight in front of him make him go little mad. He takes deep breath, collects himself and liftes his gaze strictly on her face.

Damon looks at his like little sister up and down and nods approving. Nothing too bad, but not the best option if he had a choice to say something.

Elena locks eyes with Damon and with a smile on her face she walks towards the trio.

-

Elenas POV

I lock eyes with Damon and I can't help but smile. I walk towards Carol, Damon and Elijah. I see Elijah little flushtered and I try to hide my smirk.

"Good evening Carol, Damon." I turn to to Elijah and smile. "Elijah." He licks his bottom lip and smiles. "Elena." He nods politely. "Good evening Elena. I'm glad you could make it." Carol says with a small fake smile. "So I see you know each other already." She points between Elijah and I.

"Yes. We have seen each other earlier." I answer and glance at Elijah. He is still looking straight at my eyes without taking his eyes off. Okay Elijah you are charming and hot, please don't ruin it with Edward Cullen crap.

"I need to have a word with you." Damon demamds Elijah after Carol left to greet more people. Elena clears her throat and looks at Damon.

"I think you ment to say; "Could I have a word with you, please?"". I say with a roll of my eyes. Elijah looks highly amused and then turns to Damon.

"We may talk. But only if lovely Elena can attend us." Elijah turns to look at me. I nod with a smile and start to walk towards a study. Both men look at each other showing their dominance. Damon rolls his eyes and follows after me, leaving smirking Elijah behind.