Seventy Five Percent Chapter 46

Start from the beginning

Before he could speak, a shuffle was heard behind them, they rose together ready only to be faced with Sam,"Cas is alive?" He questions, Bobby hot on his heels.

"Yeah, Cas—Cas is fine. Sam, are you okay?" Dean asks, taking a step towards him.

Sam flinched away eyes boring into Belle's figure, "Oh my god, Belle? Are you... I'm so sorry," he left Dean to grab her, pulling her tight against him. "What Lucifer did- I'm so, so sorry Belle."

She paused in his arms, allowing him to get his emotions out as Dean began to fuss. "Are you okay Sam."

Her Uncle waits a moment before he lets her go, hand flying to soothe out her hair. "Yeah... I'm really hungry."

Belle settled herself in the kitchen, having made the male a quick bowl of light soup, smacking Dean when he'd tried to make him a heavy sandwich. Bobby helped her, still baffled by her being there.

When her Grandfather found out what Dean had done, he ripped him a new one, filled with swearing, waving his gun, and many many idigits.

It needed with him corralling Belle into a hug and I promise to smack her father good if it were to ever happen again.

Last night with Belle and Bobby

The door slammed loudly as Dean left, Bobby heaving lightly, face aglow with anger as Belle sipped on her beer. 

"Awe Hell," her Grandfather grunts, sitting across from her, "what the hell happened to you? Why didn't you come here?"

Belle watched him, the greys had been more pronounced nowadays. "I wasn't tryna keep going Pops, Jay was... gone. Cas MIA, Dean left Sam dead. I had no one left. I wasn't planning to keep going."

He flinched but nodded in understanding, he wasn't gonna scold the girl, he wasn't a damn hypocrite. He knew, if the same thing happened to him, he'd be biting his bullet too. "So, what happened?"

Belle sighed, "I ended up drunk out of my mind in a motel room, tried to eat lead, ended up getting nabbed by some demon lookin for Dean." She shrugs, "he kept me for a few months until some Feds got wind of it. The fucker ended up dropping his meat suit and the feds kept me around."

Bobby sighed passing her another beer, "the trouble you get into kid."

*Modern day with the Winchesters*

Dean watched as Sam started munching on the buttered bread he was given, soup already dwindling, he'd thanked his niece profusely as she gave it to him. Settling at the table again. "What's the last thing you remember?" The elder brother questions.

"I remember the field. And then I fell." He recounts, sipping his water.

Belle shuffles in her seat, "Okay. And then?" She asks.

He looks at her, in almost astonishment, "I uhm, I woke up in the panic room."

"That's it? You really don't remember-" Bobby begins in surprise, until Dean hastily intervenes.

"Let's be glad. Who wants to remember all that hell?" Dean mutters to him, shivering slightly as the memories bite at the back of his mind.

Belle tilts her head forward slightly, eyes staring at Sam as he observes the teen. "Well, how long was I gone?" His eyes trail his niece, noticing the thinning of her face and baby features.

"About a year and a half." Dean admitted, throat tight with emotions.

Sam's face quivered, an array of feelings flashing across the puppy dog gaze. "What? I was downstairs f— I don't remember anything. So, how'd I get back? Was it Cas?"