Chapter 37: Timeskips and T-Bag

Start from the beginning

Surprisingly, it was Vic this time to speak up. "Maybe..." He whispered.

Everyone leaned in forward, desperate to hear what the man who barely spoke had to say.

"Maybe we can... destroy his phone?"

The table was silent for a moment.

"Destroy..." Dingles needed a moment before continuing. "Mark Beak's phone?"

Vic gulped. "Y-yeah...?"

Crossing her arms, Tina raised both of her brows. "...You want to destroy his phone? That's your genius idea?"

This time he slowly nodded.

More moments of silence passed by before Tina, T-bag and Dingles broke out into laughter. Tina was the loudest, slamming her fist on the table over and over again, wheezing. T-bag even spilled most of his beer onto the table again.

Vic started wringing his hands faster. "U-um... is that not- is that not a good idea?"

"No no." T-bag wiped a fake tear from his eye and took a heavy breath to calm down. He laid a hand over his chest as well. "That plan is SICK!"

"Yeah Vic, holy cow." Tina added. "I didn't know you were so fucked up! Guess it's a reminder of why a twink like you is in the gang!"

Dingles started clapping before the other two joined in.

That brought a big old smile to Vic's face and he held up a hand. "I know, I know guys. Thanks."

"Okay! So we got a game plan!" T-bag held up his phone so everyone could see his notes. "Tina, you're in charge of the Robo Freaks, Dingles is in charge of Billionaire Bitch, Vic, you got Chicken Dweeb, and me... I get the best for last; Gladis."

Dingles raised his hand and spoke without being called on again. "Wait. How are we supposed to find them. We-" He got cut off when his phone dinged. "Hey! Mark finally updated his Twitter! Man, I've been wanting an update on his love life for so long!" With eyes glued to the screen, Dingles started scrolling like a madman, reading every single tweet. And there was a lot.

"Give me that!" T-bag snatched the phone from Dingles to see what he was talking about. He scrolled back up to his most recent post. It was a photo of him and Ellie in front of a 'The city of Savannah welcomes you' sign in the background. T-bag laughed and tossed the phone back to Dingles. Dingles sadly did not catch it."These guys are idiots! Billionaire Bitch just told the whole world where he is right now! They're in Savannah. That's only a few hours away from here!"

"Wait wait, hold on!" Tina began to wave her arms to get everyone's attention. "What about that other guy who's with 'em? The fat one."

"...shit." T-bag knew the guy he was talking about. The one who knocked them all out. Glomgold. "Okay. We'll just avoid him at all costs. Now, let's finish up our drinks and head out."

"What about our bikes?"

T-bag pointed to an amateur gang from across the bar. "We'll take theirs."

Everyone was about to stand up when C-note interrupted.

"Um, guys? I've been sitting here the whole time and no one has either heard me or responded to me. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

T-bag blinked and stared at C-note for a second. "Oh yeah... I forgot you were here too. Um, you can just be like, backup help."

"Wow... I'm so fucking honored."

_____________________________________________________________________________________