"I love you , and I love every single inch of you , every little detail , every little thing . I love you , please don't be insecure ." Harry spoke , slowly rising his shirt back with every word . Louis closed his eyes and covered his face with his hands , not wanting to see his stomach .

Harry moved down and placed a light kiss to his stomach , Louis gasped and jerked away . Harry shushed him and started placing kisses all over his stomach , listening to the choked giggles from Louis' mouth .

"I know you wanna laugh , so just let yourself go ." Harry chuckled , looking up at Louis , who shook his head . Harry smirked and lowered his head , shaking his head and letting his curls brush his sensitive skin . Louis squeaked and started giggling , still refusing to remove his hands off his face . 

Harry laughed softly and pulled Louis' shirt back down , leaning up and towards his face , taking his smaller hands in his giant ones , removing them from his face and holding them down on each side of his head , kissing his lips softly while the smaller boy keeps giggling .

Harry pulled back a little , rubbing their noses together , "Now I know what to do to get you giggling for days ." He winked , making Louis blush . 

"Come on , now , let's go down for breakfast ." Harry smiled , getting up to leave the bed . "Nooo your bed is comfy ." Louis whined and curled himself under the covers , closing his eyes . 

Harry rolled his eyes playfully , "Don't make me tickle you again , lovely ." He chuckled , pulling a shirt over his head , waiting for Louis to get up . He didn't , and Harry jumped on the bed , landing next to him and rubbing his nose all over the smaller boy's neck .

Louis burst out laughing , "No ! Stop ! I'll get up , I surrender !"

Harry stopped and kissed his cheek , throwing the covers off of him and picking him up bridal style , taking him down the stairs to the kitchen .

The house was quiet , they were alone . Hrry placed Louis on the counter , pecking his cheek and turning on lights , and the radio . Songs played in the back ground , Harry made goofy dance moves , making Louis laugh at him , "I think you should stick to cooking , your dancing career isn't gonna get you anywhere ."

"Woke up on your sassy side , huh ?" Harry chuckled , poking his stomach before turning to the fridge , noticing a note on it .

Good morning , baby , I made breakfast and it's in the fridge , you might wanna heat it up .x

Mum

Harry smiled and opened the fridge , taking out their breakfast and heating it up .

~~

"What do you say , should we invite the boys and Winter for a movie ?" Harry asked , and Louis beamed , "Yes !! That would be so amazing !"

"I'll go call them , pick the movies , yeah ?" Harry smiled , pecking his lips and leaving him in the living room , he went up to his room to get his phone , texting them to come over for a movie marathon .

He went back downstairs to see Louis sitting on the carpet in the living room , with movie cases around him . He made a 'thinking face' and Harry thought it was adorable , he smiled and moved to sit behind him , hugging his waist , "Picked movies yet ?"

"Nope ," Louis said , pouting cutely , "There are a couple movies and I can't decide which one ."

"Who said we're watching only one movie ?" He kissed his cheek , and Louis' face lit up .

~~

Fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door , Harry opened it and greeted the boys and Winter , letting them in .

"Winter !" Louis burst in , Winter smiled at him and ran over him , they met in the middle for a bone crushing hug , giggling .

"How was the concert yesterday ?" She asked , pulling back and looking up at him , since she was shorter .

"The concert was amazing ! It was so perfect and Ed kinda made fun of us but it was in a friendly way and at the end when we left we took a picture with him !" Louis let it all out excitedly , while Winter smiled at him , her big brown eyes shining .

"That's so cool ! And how exactly did he make fun of you ?" She asked . "Well , he caught us kissing and was like 'Get a room' , then he laughed and said 'I'm joking , make babies if you feel like' ."

Winter laughed , "That's so cute !"

"C'mon , shorties , the first movie is already set up ." Harry said , winking . Both Louis and Winter pouted , "We're not shorties !" Louis called , crossing his arms over his chest . "Yeah , you're all just enomrous ." Winter said , Liam walked in and threw her over his shoulder , making her squeal .

"Your turn ." Harry threw Louis over his shoulder too , listening to Niall's laugh from the living room . Louis hugged Harry's torso while being upside down , Harry slowly put him down on the couch and fell next to him , pulling him closer , starting the first movie .

~~

"Good morning ." Harry smiled at Louis , who was currently at his locker at school . Louis smiled back and closed his locker , cuddling into his chest , "I don't like mondays ."

"Me neither ." Harry chuckled , kissing his forehead . The bell rang and Louis groaned , "I'm not ready for biologyyy !"

Harry laughed , walking him to his class , "Well , it's not like i'm in the mood for History ."

"At least it's the last year ," Louis said , "At the end of this year , i'd probably be the happiest guy in the world ."

Harry chuckled when they reached Louis' class . Harry bent down and pecked his lips , "I'll be here at the end of the lesson to walk you to your next class , yeah ?"

"You don't have to ." Louis said , his cheeks turning a light shade of pink . "There is no way i'm letting you go around school without me , and i'm also afraid of that bitch , Eleanor , she's fucking everywhere ."

"No swearing ." Louis hit his chest , then patting it as if it hurt . Harry smiled and kissed his lips once again , "C'mon , you're late for class ."

Louis smiled at him and turned around , waving goodbye and walking into his class .

~~

I have a writing block (Don't know how to spell sorry if i'm wrong) and I don't know what to write , and I don't want to skip a whole year to the prom and graduation and summer break . If you have any requests , please let me know xx

~Author