3 - Party & more drama

Start from the beginning

I got to a shop and buy some jeans in dark and light colors, couple sweatpants that are tight and couple more loose/big ones, some shirts in multiple colors, and couple sweaters and hoodies. I also bought new underwear and this overly cute and large Winnie The Pooh jumpsuit. When I saw it, I just had to. After everything I buy one pair of combact boots, one pair of sneakers and one pair of adidas flipflops. I pay for everything and go home.

I quickly put everything away and just sit down on my floor in front of a mirror. I close my eyes and try to make some sort of a plan for everything and just relax before everything blows up. My thinking is again interrupted by a familiar crow. I look at my window and there it sits. I reach my hand out. "Come in." I say and it flies inside from my open window and sits down on my hand. I pet it again. "Let's not tell Aunt Jenna yeah?" I say with a teasing tone and look at myself in the mirror again. I sigh.

I'm too lazy to change clothes so I just go with what I have on. I fix some hairs that have loosen up. Otherwise I look pretty okay. I have never done make-up so I just go as natural. Not that I would either way. I make sure I have my earphones, my phone, wallet and keys. "Check, check, check and check." I mutter and make my way outside where Bonnie is waiting. I get in and on we go.

I walk next to Bonnie and then sit down on some logs. "Just admit it, Lena." Bonnie tries to preassure me. "Well he is pretty ok, but the staring is quite creepy to be honest." I say the last part quietly to Bonnie and laugh. "He has that romance novel stare." She laughs too. "More like Edward Cullen stare..." I say quietly to myself. I just look in front of me and think how same Stefan and Edward are. I burst out laughing. Bonnie looks at me amused. "You are weird. But happy so go on." She says smiling but continues: "So where is he?" "I don't know. You tell me, you're the witchy one." I say still trying to calm down. "Right, I forgot. Okay, so give me a sec. Grams says I have to concentrate." Bonnie says and closes her eyes. "Yeah, that's it. Wait, you need a crystal ball or something!" I laugh and take a empty beer bottle from behind me. I give it to her but she freezes. She quickly pulls her hand back. Uuuu, witchy things! "What happened?" I ask her curious. "That was weird. When I touched you, I saw a wolf." She says and looks at me. "Wait, what?" I ask her confused. That is not what she is supposed to see. "Yeah, a wolf. There was fire, a woman and people. I'm drunk. It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it. Yeah? Ok, I'm gonna get a refill." She rushes out and almost runs away. "BonBon!" I yell and turn around standing. Only to be scared out of my mind by Stefan.

"Mikä siinä on ongelmana. Aina pitää hiipiä eikä voi tulla paikalle kun normaalit ihmiset." ("What's the problem. Always have to sneak up on people and can't show up like normal people") I mutter quietly in Finnish. "What?" Stefan asks. "Nothing. You just scared me out of my mind." I say and put my hand on my racing heart. "I'm sorry. You're upset about something." He apologizes. "Oh no, it's just Bonnie and the fact that my heart is almost leaping out of my chest. But hey you came." He nods and answers: "I'm here." I look at him for a moment. "Look Stefan... There will never be anything between us. It's just not for me. I hope you understant. But I want to be your friend!" I say quickly and look down. He opens and closes his mouth couple of times. He nods. "Okay great... Uhm... I have to go... Yeah. Oh look there's Care, why don't you go and talk to her yeah?" I rush out of there and sigh in relief.

I see Jeremy stumbling further away to the woods. I run after him. "Remy? Remy? Are you okay?" I ask quickly when I'm next to him. "I don't want to hear it right now!" He yells. I look at him. "Hey I'm not going to preach. Just that you are okay and I'm here if you need to talk." I get only a 'hmph' before Jeremy falls down. He turns around and Vicki is there with blood pouring from her neck. "Vicki? No! Oh, my god, it's Vicki!" Jeremy yells at me panicked. "Oh boy..." I sigh. 'Daamn, Damon really went for it...' I think. Jeremy picks Vicki up and we run to the party.