Bakugo x Chubby Reader x Kirishima💞🌫

(Remember you are beautiful just the way you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you are being abused in any way, please talk to an adult you trust or someone who could help.)

(Warnings⚠️: mention of suicide, cutting, bullying, verbal abuse, cursing.)

It was a normal, sunny day, at least for you. You woke up to your alarm blasting by your ear. "Shut the damn alarm off you slut!" You heard your mom yell at you from her room, she always makes you get up early because your mom says 'even though your still ugly, doesn't mean you can't make yourself more presentable'. You sighed turning it off and sliding your feet off the edge of your bed. This happens all the time but every time it's a different slur word. Your mom was always like this towards you. But nobody new about this not even your boyfriends. Accept Shinsou who is like a brother figure to you.You attend UA and are dating the famous hot-head, Katsuki Bakugou and the adorable, Ejiro Kirishima. You got up off your bed and got ready to go to UA. "Get ready and get out of my house you pig!" Your mom yelled from downstairs, then you heard the front door shut meaning your mom left for work.

You looked at yourself in your mirror. You started crying while looking at yourself in the mirror. You were always chubby since you were younger, always being bullied because you were never as skinny as you wanted to be. You were curvy with chubby cheeks and (e/c) eyes. You were very insecure about your thic thighs and your stomach. You always wondered why Katsuki and Kirishima would date you or even love you. You had suicidal thoughts alot before you met them and even started cutting. But then you saw them, the hot-headed blonde of class 1-A Katsuki Bakugo and the kind red-head, Ejiro Kirishima. After dating them for a couple of months, these thoughts and your cutting slowly stopped. But the bullying did not stop. You would think people going to UA to become heroes would understand that bullying can lead people to doing something like self-harm or worse.

You wiped your tears off of your face using your arm. You looked down at your scared wrists and arms, and saw the newest cuts you made last night. This made you cry even more. You collected yourself and started to put on your school uniform. You never liked the skirt because of how short it is showing your thighs. You ran down the stairs towards the kitchen. You looked around the room and thought against the urge to eat and ignored the growl coming from your stomach. You started walking out the door but not before locking the door behind you. You were walking down the street when you heard someone yell your name. "Y/n!" You turned around looking back only to see the group of girls that bullied and still bully you from middle school. "Hey heather." You said trying not to make eye contact. "Ha! Can't even look at us without crying!" The girl next to Heather said. "Hahahaha!" The two girls next to Heather laughed at your teary eyes. You took off into a run towards UA.

Once you got to the gate you tried to make it look like you weren't just crying. You made your way into the school towards your class, class 1-a. On your way to your class, you saw Bakugo and Kirishima with the bakusquad. Bakugo looked like he was going to blow up Denki while Sero, Kirishima and Mina were laughing at Bakugo's angry expression. "Hey y/n!" Mina yelled spotting you walking towards them. "Hey guys." You said now standing between Bakugo and Kirishima. Bakugo wrapped his arm around your waist while Kirishima put his arm around your shoulders."Aw! You three are so cute together!" Mina said gushing. "So pika pika!" Denki exclaimed. Kirishima chuckled while Bakugo grunted but still kept his arm on your waist. "Let's get to class before were late" Bakugo grumbled while walking towards class while holding hands with you and Kirishima on both sides of him.

Later at lunch:

You were sitting with the bakusquad and your boyfriends during lunch like usual. You didn't feel like eating even though you knew you were hungry. "Oi, are you going to eat anything?" Bakugo said looking at you and your untouched food. "Yeah, I noticed you haven't been eating that much lately." Kirishima said sitting on the other side of you. Sero, Denki and Mina nodded their heads agreeing with Kirishima. "I'm just not hungry." As you said that, you spotted Heather and her group laughing across the cafeteria looking in your direction.

"I-I got to go!" You said standing up and rushing out of the cafeteria. The Bakusquad all looked at eachother confused and then they heard laughter from not so far away. "Oh no" Mina said starting to catch on to what was happening. "Oi! What the hell are you laughing at!?" Bakugo yelled getting the girls attention. Heather looked them up and down admiring his looks thinking he's hot. "Why hello there hot stuff" she said twirling her hair with her finger. "It's not very nice to hit on someone who's dating" Kirishima said. Bakugo looked at her in disgust along with the rest of the bakusquad. "Get lost extra!" Bakugo said. "Yeah, he is in a relationship!" Mina added. "Oh, do you mean that pig that was sitting there?" Heather asked pointing between Bakugo and Kirishima where you were sitting. "If you mean our beautiful teddy bear/pebble, then yeah, she's our girlfriend" Kirishima and Bakugo said at the same time. Heather looked at them and scoffed swaying her hips while walking with the other girls following behind. "Lets go find her" Bakugo said turning to his boyfriend and then walking out with Kirishima beside him.

(I will make a part 2 of this and maybe make it a series)