First kiss

Scenario inspired by another wattpad account. (Account is blueberrysoaps)

💚Izuku Midorya💚

You were watching a movie at his house and he shakily put an arm around you. You bit your lip trying not to laugh. "Is everything okay?" You asked him, his face being red. "Yeah, it is just you seem really anxious or nervous." You said. "What?! I am not!" He said, his face still flushed. "Just kiss me already broccoli head." "What?" He asked, flustered and confused a little at the sudden statement. You had kissed him first.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

You were laying in bed with his arm around your waist. Bakugo was on his back and you were on your stomach, reading a book that you enjoyed. "Hey idiot, stop reading for a second." He said, flicking your shoulder. "You will have to try a little bit harder then that if you want my full attention."
"Come here dork." He rolled you over on top of him.
"Kats-."
He pressed his lips to yours softly.
"Ain't that Better?" He asked smug.
"Umm uh yeah." You said, taking a few moments to process before answering.

🔥Shoto Totoroki❄

"I'm really not trying to go to class." You told your boyfriend, Todoroki. "We are just reviewing stuff today and I am so tired from everything." You continued, rubbing your temples. Todoroki looked around then said, "Follow me." And grabbed your hand. He stopped near a door and pulled you in as he opened it. "What, Shoto! We shouldnt be in here!" You whispered. "Y/n, we both know that you work too hard. So maybe you need a small break." He said, taking your hands into his. "Wow forward much?" You asked smirking. "I am serious." He responded. "Aww thanks Shoto, you're a good boyfriend y'know that?" You complimented. He placed a hand on your cheek and pulled you closer with his other. "You sure? I can be pretty crazy." He said smirking a little. "Oh really?" You asked, pulling him by his hips closer to you. Then boom, hot make out session.

🏃‍♂️Tenya Iida👓

He took you to the same place from your first date since the weather called for a sunny day. "You took me here again, this must be important." You smiled at Iida. "I need to ask you something."
He said, awkwardly fixing his tie. He them stoped in front of you and grabbed your hands. He is a clearly a hopeless romantic. "What is it?" You asked him, smiling. "C-Can I kiss you?" He asked you, a blush creeping on his face. You turned your head away and tried not to laugh but failed terribly. "You are a cute nerd Tenya. Of course you can." You said, wiping a tear from the corner of your eye. He smiled warmly and kissed your lips gently.

💛Hanta Sero💪

You walked to the place he texted, not fully aware of Sero who partly fell from a nearby tree hanging from his tape upside down a few feet from you. "Jeez Hanta! You scared me!" You exclaimed, putting your right hand over your chest. "Heh, sorry." Sero said. "What the hell are you doing?" You asked him confused, looking between him and the tree. "Come here for a sec." He said, motioning with his head since he had no free hands to use. "Not until you tell me what this is about." You said, crossing your arms. "It is a surprise." Sero replied winking. You walked over towards him. "You have always told me how you always wanted to recreate that scene from Spider-Man right?" Sero asked you, tilting his head a little. "Uh, which one?" You asked, now standing in front of him. "You know, the Spider-Man scene. Where they-" Sero started to say. "Kissed? You want to kiss me?" You asked. He started to ramble, a blush now covering his face. You rolled your eyes and grabbed his face. "Your a dork, but your mine." You said smiling fondly. Then you did the upside down kiss from Spider-Man.

⚡Denki Kamimari⚡

You were walking home from school in silence. You were really tired of the quiet so you poked him to get his attention. He looked at you with a smile. "Yes my buzzy beatiful sunshine nugget?" He asked, kinda smug since he knows you like the cute nickname he gave you. You then smirked and pressed his lips to yours. After you pulled away, he looked at you shocked. "Electrifying." You giggled. Denki has stopped working. "Uh babe?" You asked him, poking his cheek. He replied by putting his thumbs up. "Ehhhh." He said, short circulating again. You sighed. "Damnitt Denki."

💙Mezo Shoji💙

You both were hanging out in your dorm and got an idea. You kissed his mask where his lips would be. He got flustered and started to stutter a little. You giggled at his flushed face. "Would you like to actually kiss me?" You asked winking. He was shocked but nodded. "Wait really? I was joking." You said, surprised He said yes. He put a hand over his mask pulling it down. His face was long ish and his mouth came up further then a normal face. Your eyes widened, a small blush appearing. "Is it bad?" He asked self conscious. "No! Not at all, you look really adorable." You muttered the last part. He grabbed your face tenderly and your faces leaned closer together. You pressed your lips against his slowly. He then put his hand on your cheek deepening the kiss a bit. After a few minutes, he pulled away slowly. "Was it okay?" He asked, rubbing his neck. "Very, your face is very kissable and I would do it again anytime."

💜Hitoshi Shinsou🐱

You were taking care of the kittens you found in an ally. They were all playing together, casually meowing here and there. "Look at our children Hitoshi! Their growing up so fast!" You giggled, still playing with them with a smile on your face. "Our?" Hitoshi looked at you smiling. "Yes silly, ours." You smiled chuckling. He leaned in a little. You hesitated for a second but then internally said "Fuck it." and made out with him in your living room.

🖤Shota Aizawa🐈

You and Aizawa had been dating for a while now. You had promised each other you were going to go home alone today but he said otherwise. He walked you home instead. You were right outside your apartment after a date night when he stopped you. "Hey, Y/n?" He asked, standing in front of you. "Mhm?" You asked him, messing with your keys to unlock your apartment. "Y/n, look at me." He said, stopping your hands from moving. "Shota? What is it?" You asked, a little worried at his serious sounding voice. "I know we have been dating for a while. And I want to kiss you." He said, looking into your eyes. Your face burned but said, "Really? I thought I was the only one." "Then you would not mind if I kissed you right?" He asked, slowly pulling you closer to him. Your eyes widened at his actions and forward question. "No, I wouldn't mind." You smiled, feeling buzzed from excitment. "Great." He said grabbing your face and leaning down for a kiss. One of his hands stayed on your cheek and the other gripped your waist a little harder. You wrapped your hands around his neck as he opened your door without separating.