Bakusquad X Female OC's

This Oneshot is about mine and Sireninnit_'s OC's.

Info on Hanako:

Hanako is a fifteen year old girl with a height of 5'5 and somewhat curvy. She is half Japanese and half American. Hanako has black hair that goes to her shoulders showing off her face. She has narrow, ruby red eyes and somewhat thin eyebrows. She has paler olive skin and fang like teeth due to her quirk. Her quirk is called "vampire". Her quirk allows her to do everything a vampire can: run really fast, climb walls, jump really far, super vision, blend in with shadows, super strength, heightened senses, etc. And since she can do everything a vampire can, she drinks blood using her fangs so she doesn't get dehydrated. When she first got her quirk, she would get bullied for having a "villain's quirk". She is very sensitive too. She is scared of loud noises and even flinches alot to loud noises or someone yelling at her. Hanako is kinda emo and is very interested in witch craft.

If she over uses her quirk, she will get bad migraines and very bad dizzy spells. Her hobbies include: training her quirk, singing and dancing. She is more of an introvert than an extrovert. She isn't really shy or anything just quiet when not around her friends or her boyfriend. But you do not want to make her mad or you might have to make a visit to recovery girl. What really makes her mad is if someone messes with her friends or pushes her buttons. She has a short temper and stuff but not as much as Bakugou though. When away from people, she is a more calmer and clingy person around her friends and especially Bakugou. Bakugou would complain but let her do whatever when clingy. Bakugou would get jealous and mad if a guy would try and flirt with her, but Hanako would try and calm him down. And if she looked uncomfortable or the person flirting with her went to far, he would wrap his arms around her waist from behind and give the guy a scary look making small explosions. She doesn't really mind when he does it cause she thinks it's cute when he's jealous.

When Hanako first got into U.A's top hero course, class 1-A, she somehow formed a friendship with Katsuki Bakugou, and soon she became close friends with Sero, Denki, Kirishima, Mina, and Jiro. later known as the "Bakusquad". If someone was to pick on Hanako they better run because the whole squad will want to beat their ass and comfort her. Even the Dekusquad would try and be there for her, much to Bakugou's dislike. Soon after becoming friends with Bakugou, they started dating after Bakugou confessed to her. Hanako is also the adopted daughter of Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada also known as Eraserhead and Present Mic. Shinsou and Eri are her adopted siblings. She is also good friends with Siren.

Info on Siren:

Siren is 5'1 in height and her brown hair goes down to her back. She is a little bit slim with tan skin. She has soft and small light blue eyes. Her quirk is called "Dragon". She can become a dragon and do anything a dragon can like: Breathe fire, Fly, Roar, etc. But if she uses her quirk up to much she gets a bloody nose and faints. At the age of five, her parents left her in Japan and lived in the orphanage her whole life. She then met Hanako when they were younger and became very good friends. They both got into U.A. Siren also has a giant pet wolf named Dusk.

Siren hasn't ever been able to get foster parents and she goes by Siren Tapashi or just Siren and is Half Mexican and speaks Spanish, Japanese and English. She is an introvert and has crackhead energy sometimes and loves to listen to music. Her favorite animals are Cats and Wolves. She loves to be at the Beach and at Forests. She hates to be in the dark. Her favorite Pro Hero is Fat Gum. She loves cuddles and is very helpful and caring. She has a rough time after she looses someone she's very close to. She loves to watch many movies (Besides Horror). She loves to chill with Hanako's cats. She sucks at cooking and she loves to read. If someone hurts her friends she will protect them.