When your being cute[☁️]

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

You were wearing a shirt that goes all the way down to your knees and he got a nose bleed when you said.
"I don't know what you're starring at, I think it fits great."

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

He asked you if you wanted frys and you told him no.
"Why? It's literally frys?"
"Why the hell would I eat my own kind Katsuki?" He laughed to hide the fact your the most adorable thing he's ever met.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

You were doodling in your notebook in class and he looked over to see there all little pictures of him smiling. He zoned out so hard you had to drag him out of class when the bell rang.

🏃‍♂️Tenya Iida👓

You were listening to music on the walk home and Tenya didn't realize this and walked up next to you. Then he tried to get your attention. He then saw the earbuds in your ears and how you were doing little dances.
He tapped your shoulder and told you listening to music on the sidewalk in dangerous but he thought you were adorable.

💪Eijiro Kirishima💪

You were playing games on your phone and lost at flappy bird. "Oh shoot." You mumbled.
"What happened?"
"My bird died!"
He laughed at you, then cried with you.

💛Hanta Sero💛

He asked you what number Three was on the homework.
"Well wouldn't you like to know weather boy?" You then giggled at him. He then uncontrollably laughed for like 30 minutes.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

You found a master ball at the dollar store and threw it at his face the next day.
"What the-."
"You're mine!"
"Yeah I know!"
He then realized you threw a Master ball at him.
"Aw really?!" He sobbed.
"OH YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

💙Mezo Shoji💙

You two were sitting in study hall when you had to sneeze. Little did he know you sneezed like a mouse.
"Chu!" You covered your face as you did this.
He looked at you with wide eyes.
"Oh shush." You told him blushing.
He then started internally dying at your cuteness.

💜Hitoshi Shinsou🐱

He was walking home when he spotted you in an allyway gathering up something.
"Hello?"
You jumped hearing his voice.
"Ah! Oh Hitoshi don't scare me like that."
"What are you doing."
"Well I saw a cat get run over this morning coming out of this allyway, I looked around and there are these 3 little kittens I'm gonna take them home and help them."
He told you once there old enough he wants one.

🖤Shota Aizawa🐈

You were hanging out at his place while listening to some music. He went to his room for something and when he came back you were dancing to 'Can't stop the feeling' by Justin Timberlake at full volume screaming along to the lyrics.
His nose started bleeding so he ran to the bathroom.