Dad Bakugou x Mom reader🌫☁️

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. But mini rant, season 5 is going to be great. I'm on season 5 episode 20 and I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait till more of the manga is introduced to the anime. Except I will cry when one of my favorite characters dies.

(The readers' quirk allows her to fly using wings. But the looks and quality of the wings is up to you. They can be feathers, metal wings, fairy wings, Dragon wings, etc. And can be any color you want.)

(As for the children's looks, they look like whatever you want them to look like.)

Ships in Oneshot: Ochaco and Izuku

Warning(s): Angst, Cursing

Y/n was walking to her house holding bags in her hands. She put down the bags, kinda struggling to do so since they were heavy. Y/n opened the door before picking them up again. "Everybody! I am home!" She called out to her family. Suou and Asuka ran down the stairs toward the front door. "Mommy!" They yelled in unison. Y/n leaned down picking them up in her arms. "Hey, guys. How was your day?" She asked her kids. "Great! Dad taught me how to train my quirk better and stronger!" Suou beamed smiling wide. Y/n smiled warmly at her eldest son. "That's great. Where is Daddy?" Y/n asked, smiling at her children. "Right here," Bakugou said walking into the room and drying his hands on a towel. "Daddy!" The boys yelled jumping out of Y/n's arms. Bakugou walked over to his wife pulling her close to him and kissing her forehead. "Ewwww!" Suou and Asuka exclaimed, sticking their tongues out. Y/n giggled. "You two will find love too one day you know." She said patting their heads. "Ack, no thank you," Suou said shaking his head. Y/n sighed. "He is your son alright." She said to her husband. Bakugou rolled his eyes before smirking. "Of course he is. He is going to be the number one hero one day." Bakugou said ruffling Suou's hair. Y/n smiled at her growing family. "Well let's go, we need to get to the park." "Okay!" Suou and Asuka said running up the stairs to get dressed. "Why are we going there again?" Bakugou asked Y/n, grumbling. "Because we have not been there for a long time babe. Plus they need to get out of the house." Bakugou scoffed. "Fine," he said. "Now go check on the kids," Y/n said softly hitting his chest.

At the park:

Bakugou and Y/n sat on a bench watching their children Suou and Asuka playing nearby. Bakugou's phone rang. He took his phone and answered it. "Hello?" Bakugou asked into the phone. Y/n looked at Bakugou, hoping it was not work calling. She heard muffled talking from the other line of the phone. A few moments later, Bakugou sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "I will be there." He said before hanging up the phone. Y/n looked away with a straight face. "Let me guess, the agency needs you?" She said. Bakugou nodded his head. "They said it is important." He said, noticing his wife's expression. "Okay, Go then." Y/n said, watching the kids. "Don't be like that. I am a top Pro Hero. It can not be helped." He said. "Alright. Like i said, go on." Y/n said, still not looking at him. Bakugou sighed before standing up. "I will be home later. I love you." He said, then walked off out of Y/n's sight. "Love you too Katsuki." Y/n said out loud, sighing. "Mommy, where did daddy go?" Asuka asked her mother, holding a action figure that resembled her father. Asuka looks up to Katsuki even if he is not always around. Y/n looked down at Asuka, smiling warmly. "He had an emergency so he left. But he will be back later." She said rubbing Asuka's head. "Oh.." She said glumly, her head down.

Y/n's smile faded upon seeing her daughter's sad face. Suou ran up to his sister and mother, noticing their glum faces. "Is something wrong? And where is Dad?" Suou asked, looking around. Y/n smiled at him. "He had to leave but he will be at home later." She said, picking up Suou and putting him onto her lap. "Alright." He said. He looked like he was thinking for a moment then a light bulb went off in his head. "Can we get ice cream please?" Suou asked Y/n. Asuka's eyes twinkled. "Yes Yes! Please, Mom?" Asuka asked her mother, excitedly. Y/n laughed at her children's requests. "I don't see why not." She said shrugging. Asuka jumped up in the air, pounding her fist in the air. When Asuka did not come back down she panicked. "Mommy! I am not coming back down!" Asuka cried. Y/n looked at her daughter shocked but quickly stood up and took Asuka into her arms. "Hunny, look at you! You have wings!" Asuka immediately turned her head to look at her back. "Woah!" Asuka said, astonished. Her wings resembled Y/n's wings. "You are not quirkless Asuka!" Suou cheered happily for his sister. "Mom! Can you teach me to fly now?" Asuka asked Y/n excitedly. Y/n chuckled softly. "No hun, not today. Let's get that ice cream you guys wanted." Y/n responded. "Okay!" Asuka said, still happy. Y/n, Asuka, and Suou all walked toward a nearby ice cream shop to get their ice cream.