What you do on Valentine's Day

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

Go the movies;

A superhero movie that the both of you had been dying to watch had just released on that day, plus you even got some Valentines Day specials and deals when you went to be movie theatre.

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥

Concert;

Katsuki managed to get two concert tickets of your favorite band/singer and you both attended together.

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥

Ice skating;

Despite having ice as one of his quirks and learnt how to skate on ice so he wouldn't slip when using his right side, this boy is quite clumsy when it comes to ice skating but with your help and encouragement, he started to skate really well along with you, even kinda making you forget that he was a klutz when it came to ice skating in the beginning.

💪🏻Eijiro Kirishima💪🏻

Football game;

For a surprise Valentines Day date, you got him and yourself two tickets to a football game with his favorite team facing another one.

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️

Arcade;

You and Denki always go to the arcade together but it's never a first that he takes you out on dates like this, but not that can "complain really you absolutely loved dates like this.

💛Hanta Sero💛

Hike;

You and Sero decided to take a hike at the beautiful mountains and beaches because of the wonderful views they showed.

🏃🏻Tenya Iida👓

Library;

You know how much Tenya loves to learn and so you took him to a library for a surprise date and he of course loved it.

💙Dabi🖤

Clubbing;

You two decided to hit your favorite clubs together and dance and have fun together there.