Class 1-A x Female OC's🌫☁️

(This One shot is about mine and Sireninnit_ OC's)

Warning(s): Mention of Suicide, Attempted Suicide.

3rd POV:

Hanako was walking to her class in a better mood today. She walked into the classroom of Class 1-A wanting to talk to her friends. She went over to her desk siting down. Denki's seat was to her left, Kirishima to her right and Jirou behind her. Siren is a few desks away but still in ear shot. Hanako turned to look at Denki beside her. "Hey Denki! How did you sleep?" Hanako asked the pervy boy. Denki looked back at Hanako with a smile and a thumbs up. "I slept pretty good." He awnserd. Hanako then looked at Kirishima and Jirou. "How did you two sleep?" She asked them tilting her head a little bit to the side. "I slept great! Was tired after training though." Kirishima said yawning before cracking his knuckles. "I slept fine i guess." Jirou said with her head resting on her hand. Hanako smiled at her friends before a light bulb went off in her head. "Oh! I want to tell you guys my dream I had!" She said excitedly. Siren entered through the doorway heading to her seat. Hanako spotted her friend sitting down at her desk and smiled. "Hey Siren!" Hanako said waving. "Hey Hanako!" Siren said turning in her seat to look at her. "What's up?" Siren asked. "I was about to tell Kirishima, Denki and Jirou about a crazy dream I had." Hanako said smiling at Siren. "Oooo that cool!" Siren said. "How did you sleep?" Siren asked. "I slept nicely!" Hanako said before she started to talk about her dream.

"Then I-!" Hanako said before getting cut off by Bakugou. "Do you ever shut up?" Bakugou asked irritated with his voice raised. Siren looked over at Bakugou. "You could be nice about it." Siren said in a rude tone. Hanako looked over at Bakugou, her smile fading. "Oh, I-I'm sorry.." Hanako said looking down at her hands. Siren looked back at Hanako "Are you okay Hana?" Siren asked. Hanako glanced at Bakugou before looking at Siren. Hanako's eyes started to fog up due to the tears that she tried to hold in. Kirishima noticed this and put his hand on her shoulder. "You okay dudette?" Kirishima asked with concern laced in his voice. "Hey Hanako don't cry. Bakugou's just an asshole." Siren said starting to rub Hanako's back. Hanako stood up from her seat in tears and started to run out of the classroom. "HANAKO WAIT!" Siren yelled starting to follow Hanako. Ojiro stood in front of Siren. "Let her be, she might want to be alone right now." He said with his hands on Siren's shoulders. "Okay..." Siren said looking at Ojiro sighing.

With Hanako:

Hanako ran past classroom's and to the closest girls bathroom. She sat down on the floor and brought her knees up to her chest. "Do I really talk so much? What if my friends think that too?" Hanako asked herself in thought. The words repeated in her head. Hanako slowly stood up from the cold floor and looked in the mirror above one of the sinks. She rubbed her tears off her face with the back of her hand and her sleeve. She looked over at her bag that she still had with her and searched for a piece of paper and a pencil. Hanako sat back down onto the bathroom floor with the paper and pencil in her hands. She then started writing with tears welling up in her eyes again. She finished writing the last letter and put down with the rest. She took out her ADHD pills and took off the lid. She poured pills into her palm and took them with water from the sink. Hanako sat back down on the floor waiting till blackness clouded her vision.

Back with Class 1-A:

'Hanako is not back yet.' Siren thought. 'I should go check on her right?' Siren thought more. Aizawa then walked into the classroom. He looked around the room spotting everyone except one person, Hanako. "Did Hanako come in today?" He asked them in his monotone voice. "Yeah..but she took off." Siren said looking down at her hands. The Class remained silent. Aizawa sighed. "She will probably be back later." He said before walking to his desk. Bakugou scoffed. "That brat is just a cry baby. She will be back to her bubbly self later." He said rolling his eyes. Siren looked at Bakugou with a grimace. "Fuck you..." Siren mumbled.