When one/both of you confess

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

After the USJ attack;

After the USJ attack, despite his body condition his first thoughts were if you were okay or not. He admitted his feelings towards you and you told him that you felt the same way.

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥

During the USJ attack;

When the villains were attacking, one almost killed you but Katsuki stopped them in time and accidentally blurred out telling them that if they hurt you he would kill them and you both were blushing furiously afterwards.

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥

During the sports festival;

When Shoto was about to go up against Bakugou, you told him that you believed in him and always had and he even admitted that he always liked you and he was going to win for you but even though he didn't, you admitted your love for him as well.

💪🏻Eijiro Kirishima💪🏻

A few days after moving into the dorms;

You two were hanging out in the common room watching a movie together and soon the kissing scene came up and he took his chance and kissed you and even to his surprise, you kissed him back.

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️

During the arcade;

You two were hanging out in the arcade together and you betted on a game that the loser would admit their secret. You ended up losing and told him that you loved him and he kissed you, admitting that he loved you too.

💛Hanta Sero💛

On your birthday;

It was however many months passed (you choose) and it was your birthday. You hung out with Hanta that day and he surprised you, even admitting his crush on you that you thought would be unrequited but you two kissed at the end of the day.

🏃🏻Tenya Iida👓

After he confronted Stain;

When you two were in the hospital, you scolded him for his actions and he admitted he felt bad but wanted to take revenge for his brother and you admitted how much you really cared about him and he felt the same way as well.

💙Dabi🖤

A few months after he saved your life;

You two were hanging out together in a restaurant and he was mentally scolding himself to finally tell you the truth in how he really felt. Suddenly he told you while you two were walking and you both shared a kiss.