When you flinch during an argument (part 1)

💚Izuku Midorya💚: You and Deku were arguing about him breaking all his bones again. He told you not to worry about him but you couldn't help but worry about him. He is your boyfriend after all. "Y/n you don't have to worry every time I break a bone," Deku said growing irritated. "I have to worry about you! Your my boyfriend!" You said raising your voice. Deku raised his hand to comb through his hair to calm down. On instinct, you flinched thinking he was going to hit you. Deku stopped after seeing you flinch. "P-Puppy...why did you flinch?" Deku said stuttering a bit, worried and taken back. You slowly put your hands down from your face. "I-I thought you were going to hit me." You said, tears starting to fall from your face. "Puppy, I would never hit you under any circumstances," Deku said reaching out to cup your face. You leaned into his touch, knowing he would never hit you "I love you so much puppy." He said looking at you lovingly. "I love you too Izuku."

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥: Once again, Bakugou was yelling at Deku and this time you didn't put up with it. You told him to stop yelling at poor Deku and Bakugou said "Maybe you should date the nerd instead then". This led to an argument, you and him were yelling at each other. He raised his hand about to comb it through his hair in frustration until he saw you flinch. Bakugou slowly put his hand down in shock. Did you really think he was going to hit you? That thought ran in his head. He looked at your shaking form in front of him. "Babe?" He said, eyes softening. You looked at him, he looked concerned and sad. You never saw him so concerned about someone before. You brought your hands down from your face. "Babe..." Bakugou said stepping forward and bringing you into a hug. He hugged you tight but gently. You hugged him back putting your head on his chest. "Babe, I would never hurt you like that." He pulled away from the hug a little bit to look at you. Bakugou kissed your head still holding you in his arms. "I love you teddy bear, don't forget that," Bakugou said looking into your eyes. "I love you too."