Aizawa Family x Female Baby reader💛

Ships = Present Mic x Aizawa, Denki x Shinsou

(If you do not ship these people, please do not give hate)

e/c = eye color
h/c = hair color

3rd POV:

It was a cold and breezy night. Aizawa was on patrol when he heard crying coming from an ally. He was curious so he went to discover what was making the sound. He saw a baby in a basket, crying in the nearby ally. He was wandering why someone would leave their baby alone in an ally. So, he approached the baby and picked them up. After he picked them up, they stopped crying. Aizawa guessed they are a girl judging by the pink blanket that was in the basket. She felt cold against his warm body and was shaking due to the cold. He imeditily picked up the pink blanket and wrapped it around her. 'Poor thing. Did they leave her here because they couldn't take care of her? Or because they are just a terrible parent.' Aizawa thought exiting the dark and cold ally. He decided to take her home with him.

Aizawa had texted his husband, Hizashi, what happend. He walked to his house holding you in his arms close. He saw there were lights on, telling him that his family were still up. "I hope they will not make a fuss about this or be too loud so you do not cry again." He said looking down at you. You looked up at him with your (e/c) eyes. He smiled. "It has been a long time since I held a baby." He said before looking up and walking towards the house. He walked up the steps of the house. The baby was scared so she clung to the tall man. Aizawa looked at the baby girl and told her not to be frightend. Then the baby calmed down after he said that which made him smile a little. Just then Hizashi opened the door as Aizawa went up to the door. The man then looked at the baby girl and smiled thinking she was cute. Aizawa went inside the house still holding the baby.

The first to talk was Shinsou. "Dad, why are you holding a baby?" "I found her crying in an ally, So i decided to take her home to live with us." Aizawa said. Eri was curious what the baby looked like so she went over to the black haired male to have a look. Her face lit up at the baby's adorable face. The baby had a tuff of (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes. "YAY, i get to be a big sister!" Eri said cheering. "What are you going to name her?" Shinsou asked his adoptive father. "How about (y/n)?" Hizashi suggested. Aizawa looked down at the now sleeping baby. "(y/n), sounds good." Aizawa said as a small smile formed on his face.

Your pov:

You looked around the room admiring the nice living room. "She seems like a very curious baby." A purple haired boy said. You looked at him with your chubby cheeks and he looked back at you. He smiled at you making you giggle. "Aw! She's super cute!" A little girl said standing beside a tall man with blonde hair. "She definitely is!" The man with blonde hair said. "Hizashi, not so loud. You might make her cry with your loud voice." But you didn't cry. Instead, you reached out your small hands making hands motions. They were surprised at your actions since his quirk makes his voice pretty loud. "Wow, that would be a first dad." The purple haired boy said turning towards the blonde male your guessing is named 'Dad'. "Shinsou, do you want to hold her?" Dad said to the boy your guessing is named 'Shinsou'. Shinsou was hesitant, but he reached out and held you with the help of Dad. You smiled reaching out to touch his face. He smiled down at you thinking you were a very adorable baby.

Aizawa's pov:

I looked at Shinsou that held y/n in his arms. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked at my husband that now held me. "Our little family is growing." Hizashi said kissing my neck lovingly. I smiled looking back at our family. Shinsou was holding y/n with Eri looking at her now-little-sister, giggling at how y/n was smiling back at them while laughing. "Yeah, our family." I said leaning into his touch.

Timeskip, reader is now a little older-

3rd pov:

It was a sunny day out but also a little chilly out. Shinsou invited his boyfriend, Denki, over to study. Denki knocked on the door to Aizawa's family's house. Aizawa was on the couch with blankets on top of him when he heard the knock. "Who could that be? It better not be Midnight paying another anonymous visit." Aizawa said pushing the blankets off of him before standing up. He walked over to the door opening it. Denki looked at the taller male and smiled. "Hey teach! Shinsou invited me over." Denki said in a excited tone. Aizawa sighed. "It is even worse." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. "Come in." Aizawa said opening the door even more letting Denki in. Denki walked through the door and into the house. Shinsou appeared walking down the stairs to see who was at the door. "Hey babe!" Denki said waving to his boyfriend. Shinsou looked over at Aizawa. "Forgot to tell you that he was coming, Sorry." Shinsou said. Aizawa started walking towards the kitchen. "I need coffee." Aizawa said to himself sighing.

Shinsou and Denki were in Shinsou's room studying. Well, at least Shinsou was. Denki got bored of trying to study after 10 minutes. "Denki, pay attention." Shinsou said sighing. Denki was trying to balance a pencil on his nose. "What? I'm bored." He said looking over at his purple haired boyfriend. Shinsou looked at Denki with a deadpan look. "Then why did you agree to come here?" Shinsou asked. "Cause I wanted to see you." Denki said pouting. Shinsou rolled his eyes in response. "Then what do you want to do?" Shinsou asked Denki. Denki thought for a moment. "Cuddles." He replied. Shinsou could not help but smile. "Fine." He said. Denki said a silent 'Yes!' In his head.

You were playing with your big sister, Eri, when she picked you up and put you in your play pin. You wanted to continue playing, So you stood up on your chubby legs and started walking into Shinsou's bedroom to see if she was there. Shinsou and Denki was laying on the couch when they saw you walk in. "Did you walk in here?" Shinsou asked the small child. Denki's heart swelled at the sight of you. "Aww, she is getting so big!" He said before getting up and bending down to your level. Shinsou grumbled at the lack of warmth that has now left since Denki moved. "Hey there princess." Denki said then picked you up into his arms. "Want to cuddle with us?" He asked earning a burbling baby noise from you. "I will take that as a yes." Denki walked over to Shinsou's bed and layed down on his back, on top of Shinsou, with you on his chest. You and Denki was the first to fall asleep. Shinsou smiled at the wholesome sight. He slowly went to sleep. Then Aizawa and Hizashi entered the room and when they saw you, Aizawa smiled warmly and Hizashi squealed with happiness. Eri saw how you all were asleep with each other and giggled.

Aizawa's pov:

My family. They are all growing up so fast.