Izuku x Female Reader☁️🌫

Happy Pride Month everybody!!🏳️‍🌈

Ships in Oneshot: Bakugou and Ochaco

Warning(s): Cursing

Y/n got out of her car and walked to the steps of her and Izuku's shared house. Y/n opened the door and shut it behind her. She took off her jacket and hung it up on the coat rack then took off her shoes. "Guys! I'm home!" She called out to her family. Akari ran down the stairs towards the front door. "Mommy!" She yelled running towards her mother. Y/n leaned down picking her up in her arms. "Hey, how was your day?" She asked her daughter. "Great!" Akari said beaming smiling brightly. Y/n smiled warmly at her only child. "That's great. Where is Daddy?" Y/n asked, smiling at her child. "Right here." Izuku said walking into the room smiling. "Daddy!" Akari yelled jumping out of Y/n's arms. Izuku walked over to his girlfriend pulling her close to him kissing her forehead lightly. "Ew!" Akari exclaimed, sticking her tongue out. Y/n giggled. "You will find love too one day you know." She said patting Akari's head. Akari shook her head. "I don't want to marry ." She said. Y/n laughed. "Why is that hun?" She asked the little girl. "That means I have to kiss. Yuck!" Izuku laughed at Akari's reply. "She reminds me of you as a kid." Izuku said to Y/n, his hand on her hip. Y/n turned her head to look at him. "How?" She asked. "When I first kissed you on the cheek when we were kids you acted like you were going to catch a disese." Izuku laughed at the memory. Y/n blushed at the old memory and smacked her boyfriend on his chest lightly. "Ow." Izuku said still laughing. Y/n smiled at her little family. "Well lets go, we need to get to the park." "Okay!" Akari said running up the stairs to get dressed. "Why are we going there again?" Izuku asked Y/n. "Because we have not been there for a long time babe. Plus she needs to get out of the house." She replied. "Oh okay." He said.

At the park:

Izuku and Y/n sat on a bench watching their kid playing nearby. Izuku's phone rang. He took his phone and answered it. "Hello?" He asked into the phone. Y/n looked at Izuku, hoping it was not work calling. She heard muffled talking from the other line of the phone. A few moments later, "I will be there!" Izuku said before hanging up the phone. Y/n looked away with a straight face. "Let me guess, they need you." She said. Izuku stood up nodding. "They said it is important." He said, noticing his girlfriend's expression. "Okay, go then." Y/n said, watching Akari. "I will be home later, I love you!" He said then kissed her lips. He then ran off out of Y/n's sight. "Love you too Izu." Y/n said out loud, sighing. "Mommy, where did Daddy go?" Akari asked her mother, holding an action figure that resembled her father's childhood friend and the now number two pro hero, Katsuki Bakugo. Akari looks up to Katsuki even if her father is the number one pro hero. Y/n looked down at Akari, smiling warmly. "He had an emergency so he left. But he will be back later." She said putting her onto her lap. "Alright." She said.

She looked like she was thinking for a moment then a light bulb went off in her little head. "Can we get ice cream please?" Akari asked Y/n, her eyes twinkling. "Please mom?" Akari asked her mother, more excitedly. Y/n laughed at her daughter's request. "I don't see why not." She said shrugging. Akari jumped up in the air, pounding her fist in the air. When suddenly green like electricity appeared on Akari's body. Y/n looked at her daughter shocked but quickly stood up and took Akari into her arms. "Honey, You have your quirk!" Akari immediately turned her head to look at her arm. "Mom! Can you teach me to use it now?" Akari asked Y/n excitedly. Y/n chuckled softly. "No hun, it's not my quirk you have, it's your father's. But lets get that ice cream you wanted." Y/n responded. "Okay!" Akari said, still happy. Akari and Y/n walked towards a nearby ice cream shop to get their ice cream.

"Here you go." The man who worked at the shop said, handing the Akari her ice cream. Akari took the ice cream the man handed to her. "Thank you!" Akari told the man with a smile. The man chuckled. "Your welcome." As Akari started eating her sweet treat, the man started a conversation with Y/n. "Cute kid." He commented. Y/n nodded before smiling. "She really is, but she can be stubborn." The man laughed. "I bet. Children are a handful at times." He said. "Do you have kids?" Y/n asked him. The man shook his head. "No I do not. But I get along with them." He responded. "Here is some advice, do not have children with a man who is busy 24/7." Y/n said to him.