Confession (Female OC)☁️

(This chapter will be about me and my friend Sireninnit_ OC's.)

Papai=Dad in Portuguese

3rd POV:

It was a sunny and windy day. Birds were singing and leaves were rustling due to the wind blowing. Ashtrid was sleeping when her alarm went off beside her bed.

Ashtrid's POV:

I rubbed my eyes as I got out of bed, sliding my feet off the edge of my bed. I walked into my bathroom brushing my teeth and hair. I looked in my mirror above the sink. I got dressed into my U.A uniform. Walking out my bedroom door, I made my way down the stairs into the dining room where Shinsou and Aizawa was drinking their morning coffee while Hizashi was making breakfast.

"Morning Ashtrid." Aizawa said taking a sip of coffee. "Morning kiddo!" Mic said putting pancakes on the table. "Hey sleepy head, You look awful." Shinsou joked causing Aizawa to smile slightly. I stuck out my tongue at Shinsou. "Ha ha, very funny." I said as I grabbed a apple from the fruit basket on the kitchen table. "See you later." I said heading towards the door. "Wait a minute young lady." Aizawa said turning towards me. "Yea?" I asked turning towards him. "Aren't you going to eat?" I looked at Aizawa. His face showed of slight irritation, because I was skipping breakfast again.

"Oooo! Are you walking with that boy of yours!?" Mic asked in his high pitch voice. Everyone turned to look at me. "He is not my boyfriend!" I said blushing from embarrassment. Mic looked at me in a teasing way. "Uh huh. Sureee~." Mic said in a teasing manner. "What? What is Hizashi talking about Ashtrid? Are you dating someone?" Aizawa said a little confused and defensive. His eyes now glowing red. "Wha- no! Well not really anyway." "Can I ask you guys a question?" I asked trying to change the subject but also wanting to ask a serious question. Aizawa and Mic looked at eachother before telling Shinsou to get ready for school. Shinsou went to his bedroom to get dressed.

"What do you want to ask us?" Aizawa asked standing beside his husband. "Aizawa. Can I...ummm...call you something else...?" I asked nervously. "Like what?" Aizawa asked. "Like...'dad'?" I said a little nervous. Aizawa and Mic looked a little taken back by my question. "What?" Aizawa asked in surprise, his eyes slightly wide. "It's totally fine if you don't want to but i was just wondering since you know you and Mic adopted me and all and-" I said mumbling before Aizawa cut me off. "Yes." Aizawa said causing Mic to smile slightly. "W-what?" I asked a little taken back by his blunt response. "You can call me dad if you want."

Aizawa said making excitement bubble inside of me. "Yes! Oops-sorry." I said jumping in the air excitedly then landing back on my feet realizing I accidentally yelled out loud. Aizawa smiled. "It's fine, and I'm proud to call you my daughter." Aizawa said. "Really!?" I asked. "Yeah" Aizawa said smiling. "Thank you!" I said happily hugging him. "Your welcome Ashtrid." Aizawa said patting my head.

"And Mic?" I asked turning towards Mic. "Yeah?" Mic asked with happy, teary eyes. "Can I call you Papai?" Mic looked at me with teary eyes and a big smile on his face. "Yes!" Mic yelled pulling me into a hug along with Aizawa.

Shinsou poked his head out of his bedroom door hearing commotion coming from downstairs. "What the hell was that?" Shinsou asked looking out his door curious. Shinsou shook his head turning back into his room.

Siren P.O.V:

I got up and got dressed in my U.A uniform and made it down stairs and passed out. "Siren wake up" Edna said making me jump awake "Huh oh hi." I said rubbing my eyes "Hi here you better get going." Edna said handing me a Pancake "Thanks!" I got up. "Bye Edna!" I said leaving "Bye!" Edna said. 'I need to meet up with Ashtrid.' I said walking towards her house.