How characters would react to you having surgery☁️

I had gallbladder surgery two weeks ago so I am still recovering from that, so I wrote this. The surgery can be anywhere you want (Hip, leg, back, stomach, arm, etc). With Kota and Eri, you can decide if you're related to eachother or not.

👓Tenya Iida👓:

●He would visit you whenever he could while you were in the hospital.
●Iida would spoil you with small gifts (flowers, plushie, etc).
●If you had to miss school for a while, he would bring you school work you missed.
●If you need help catching up he would help you.
●After you got out of the hospital he checked up on you making sure you were eating the foods you were supposed to and make sure your hydrated.

Denki Kaminari:

Denki would try to visit you while you were in the hospital.
●Even wanting to miss school just to see you.
●But you insisted he go to school and not skip, which made him pout.
●Brings comics and video games when he does visit.
●Would bring you missing work.
●Would apologise when he can't help you with the work he doesn't understand.
●After you got back to school, he was excited to see you recovering well.

💪Eijiro Kirishima🦈:

●Kirishima would visit you 24/7 if he could.
●Unfortunately he can't because of being a hero student.
●So instead he would visit you after school.
●He'd bring you things you like to do/read/watch to make you happy and to see you smile.
●He loves seeing you smile, especially if he's the one who made you smile.
●Kirishima would bring you the work you missed.
●He would force Bakugo to come with him to help you catch up on work he didn't know how to do.
●After you got out of the hospital, Kiri stood by you a lot to make sure you were fine.
●A bit worried that you'd strain yourself.

💖Eri💖:

●The little girl would be bugging Aizawa to go see you.
●She looked up to you as an older sibling so of course she would be worried for you.
●The first time this child heard you were having surgery, she hugged you asking if you will be alright while crying.
●She brought Mirio and Izuku with her sometimes when she visited you.
●Eri also brought you a stuffed animal as a get well present, saying they comfort her so now you have one as well.
●This precious angel even wanted to spend the night with you sometimes but Aizawa said no to the idea.
●Eri got a little sad but agreed.
●After you are out of the hospital, she would be happy your doing better, getting you a caramel apple with a big smile.

💧Kota💧:

This kid will not admit it but he was worried for you.
●He already lost his parents and didn't want to loose someone else.
●When the surgery went good, he was relieved.
●Kota tried to hold in his tears but failed at it.
●He hugged you but admittedly let go if you said ow.
●The times he visited you, he talked to you about everything going on.
●One time he fell asleep beside you on the hospital bed while talking to you.
●You held him, playing with his hair before falling asleep as well.
●He slept good that night.
●After you are out of the hospital he would be protective of you.
●Even acting like he is the big brother of you.

🐰Koji Koda🐥:

●Poor baby was so worried for you.
●He'd visit right away, probably stay at the hospital during your surgery.
●Koda's sweet mother would be with him as support.
●She also worries for you since she sees you as a daughter.
●Koda brings you his bunny as a support animal for you.
●He is shy when with you but he truly cares for you a lot.
●Tries his best to help you with things you need.
●After your out of the hospital, Koda was gentle with you.
●Watched you to make sure you are okay.

🌑Fumikage Tokoyami🌑:

●Tokoyami would be at the hospital during your surgery or else he would be worrying about you.
●The boy would be with you through it all.
●Dark shadow would be with you too, happy to see you awake and well.
●Tokoyami and Dark Shadow would both enjoy talking to you about things for hours.
●Or just enjoying your company.
●Tokoyami would play his music and both listen to it.
●He'd bring things you love so you won't be bored. And if your up to it, your school work too.
●This bird of darkness is very paitiant with you.
● When you are no longer in the hospital, he watched you from afar and made sure you were being careful.

Shoto Todoroki🔥:

●Shoto would visit you when he could.
●He already visits his mother Rei so he is the most calm in hospitals.
●If his father doesn't like Shoto visiting you so often, he'd ignore Endeavor.
●Not caring if his father was angry, he's gonna see his wonderful partner.
●There are times when he doesn't visit since he is busy a lot.
●Would stay in the hospital for hours just talking with you.
●He'd bring his friends with him(with your consent first) to help you with school work you missed.
●You all being a study/catch up group together.
●After your out, he'd watch you carefully.
●He may not show it a lot, but he does worry your going to get hurt.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥:

Visits you occasionally.
●Would bring you food he cooked, saying it's "way better than shitty hospital food."
●If you are limited to certain foods, he'd complain but make you food you can eat.
●He'd help you with the work you missed, getting mad or complaining when you don't understand something.
●He would be more gentle/softer with you when alone.
●After you are out of the hospital, he would be protective of you more.
●Protective boyfriend mode activated.
●If you had surgery done to your stomach and jeans bothered you, he'd lend you his sweatpants.
●Maybe a hoodie also.

💚Izuku Midoriya💚:

●Izuku would want to visit you all the time but between hero studies and All Might, he'd be caught up a lot.
●Still managed to visit you.
●Would write down notes about everything (limited foods if any, your condition, how the surgery went, what you can/can't do, etc).
●Worried about you at first but calmed down after a while.
●Help you with anything such as missed schoolwork and other things.
●Like Shoto, Izuku would bring his friends with him.
●He'd talk to you about his days and events that happened to him and stuff.
●After you are out of the hospital, he would moniter your condition and how you feel.
●Baby is in mother mode.

From now on in scenarios I will add my OC's also