Aoyama x ADHD Reader☁️

I am currently having medical issues and they are honestly a pain in my butt lol. I am sorry if Aoyama's character is not completely cannon because I have never written him before. But don't get me wrong, I love him and his flamboyant personality! (I did use the internet for Aoyama's French so sorry if it is wrong😅)

Oneshot requested by avocadoratz

Y/n walked into the dorms common area. Multiple students relaxing and talking to eachother. Since it was sunny out and a Friday, the class decided they should be outside having fun or chilling out. Shoji, Tsu, Deku, Jirou, Denki, Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima, Aoyama and Bakugou all were indoors in the common room. Momo, Koda, Uraraka, Ojiro, Mineta, Hagakure, Sero, Tokoyami, Mina and Sato were all Outside of the dorms or were out somewhere. "Hello Y/n!" Denki said greeting Y/n, him being the first to notice him/her. "Hello my magnifique/beau gosse partenaire!" Aoyama said standing up. Y/n chuckled. "Hello Darling." He/She said. Hugging him. "Gross." Bakugou commented. "Hey man! Thats not nice!" Kirishima told him. "Yeah whatever."

"eh bien, c'est impoli." Aoyama said pouting. "What the hell did he say?" Bakugou asked. Y/n laughed, knowing what his/her boyfriend said. "Did he insult me!?" He asked. "No Bakugou, he did not insult you." Y/n assured Bakugou. "Fine, i will believe you for now." Bakugou said to Y/n. "Why don't you hangout with us." Tsuyu said inviting him/her. Y/n shook his/her head. "I cant right now Tsu, I am going into town." Y/n replied. "I will come with you ma chère!" Aoyama proposed smiling. Y/n smiled back at him. "I guess you can if you want to." "Merveilleux!" Aoyama said happily.

Aoyama and Y/n both walked hand in hand away from the school. "Where are we going?" Aoyama asked Y/n. "Well me and Ejiro thought since it was a nice day out today and a Friday, to have a sleep over in his dorm room." He/She told him. Aoyama sparkeled. "What a génial plan!" He said. "So we are going to a store to get snacks and soda." Y/n said smiling at his/her flamboyant boyfriend. The couple walked to the closest store. "Okay, now here is half the list. We will split up and look for stuff separately then meet up again-, where are you?" Y/n said looking up from his/her hands then not seeing Aoyama. Y/n looked around. He/She felt something slip behind his/her ear. Y/n felt it and turned around. There he/she saw Aoyama smiling with his eyes shimmering. "Magnifique!" He said smiling brightly. What Y/n felt in her/his hair behind his/her ear was a red rose. Y/n smiled at Aoyama's sweet and funny gesture. "Thank you love." Y/n said smiling up/down at his/her boyfriend.

They both split up after Aoyama took half the list and they grabbed the needed items. "Let's go pay for these." Y/n said. As they were walking to checkout their stuff, Y/n was rambling about a dream they had two nights ago. "And then Denki and the Zebra-" He/She cut themself off after seeing, "Squishmallows!" He/She yelled running to look at them. Aoyama looked a little taken back for a moment then laughed at his partners actions. "I am taking all of them!" Y/n declared holding a bunch in his/her arms. "Mon amour, maybe not all of them." He said smiling. "Okay, I will take two then." Y/n said pouting.

Y/n and Aoyama returned to U.A. with everything. Sato, Koda, Tokoyami, Shoji, and Ojiro took the bags of snacks from their hands. Kirishima and Y/n took care of games and everyone else made sure they brought everything they thought they would need. Mineta wasn't told about the sleepover for obvious reasons. Sato, Koda, Tokoyami, Shoji and Ojiro came from the kitchen with sweets Sato made. Y/n poked her head out of the doorway of Kiri's dorm. "Hey! You guys are back!" He/She said beaming. "Yes. Sorry if we took too long." Tokoyami said. "Hey boys!" Mina said walking over to Y/n and the boys with Momo, Tsuyu, Ochaco, Jirou and Hagakure following behind. "Hello girls." Shoji said. "Hello everyone." Todoroki said walking towards the groups with Deku and Iida walking behind him.

"Hey everyone! Come in!" Kirishima said appearing behind Y/n. Everyone went into Kiri's dorm room. Aoyama, Bakugou, Denki and Sero were already in his room on the floor and at the end of his bed. "Why did I allow you to bring me here?" Bakugou grumbled to Kirishima. "Because you love your bros so much you let us." Kirishima said to his hot-headed best friend. Bakugou let out a 'tsk' sound and looked away. "Ok! Lets get started!" Y/n and Kirishima said at the same time. Kiri sat down beside Sero and Y/n. Aoyama sat on Y/n's other side leaning on her/him affectionately. "How about we play 'truth or dare'!" Mina suggested in a excited tone. Everyone agreed on the idea, despite Bakugou grumbling about not wanting to play such a stupid game like 'truth or dare'(his words). Everyone played a couple rounds until it was Jiro's turn to get asked 'truth or dare'. Mina and Sero exchanged a look before Mina asked her, "Truth or dare Jiro?" "Dare" She said. "I dare you to ask out your crush." Mina said making Jiro's face turn red. "Fine. But I will get you back for this Mina Ashido."

Jiro took a deep breathe before turning towards Momo. "Will you go out with me Momo?" Everyone faces showed looks of shock and surprise. Momo blushed at Jiro's question before answering. "I would love to go out with you." Momo said still blushing. Jiro's eyes went a little wide in surprise thinking Momo would have rejected her. "Really!?" She exclaimed still shocked she said yes. "Mhm" Momo said. "Ha! Told you she wouldn't get rejected, stupid deku!" Bakugou yelled towards Izuku. "But I never said she would get rejected kachan..." Izuku whispered. Y/n now cuddling Aoyama, looked over at Kiri laughing with the Bakusquad. He/She got his attention and he looked over at Y/n from where he was sitting. "Me and Yuga will be back." She/He said standing up. Aoyama cocked his head to the side a little. "Nous le ferons?" He asked his lover. "Mhm." Y/n said nodding his/her head and holding out their hand.

Later:

"The stars are lovely tonight." Y/n commented, looking at the twinkling night sky. Aoyama nodded smiling. "But not as lovely as you mon chérie." He said looking down/up at him/her. Y/n looked at him blushing. "Thank you." Y/n said with a shy smile. Aoyama leant down/up and kissed his/her cheek. "Je t'aime ma chérie." He said pulling him/her closer to his side. "I-I love you too Yuga." Y/n said then hugged his/her boyfriend. The two stayed outside, cuddling and star gazing for a while. "I thought you two ran awa-" Kirishima started to say but stopped noticing the couple's situation. "Oh, sorry for intruding." Kirishima said awkwardly rubbing his neck.

Y/n's face exploded into a big blush. "Its not what you think!" He/She said waving his/her hands. Bakugou grabbed the back of Kirishim's shirt. "Come on, leave these two idiots to continue their mushy shit." He said then pulled Kiri inside. Y/n sunk down beside Aoyama again in embarrassment. "Oh my god, how embarrassing." He/She said covering their face with his/her hands. Aoyama laughed at his/her cuteness. Aoyama let him/her lean into him, Y/n's face in the crook of Aoyama's neck. He watched as he/she wished the ground would open up and swallow them.