Sero x Kaminari🏳️‍🌈

"C'mon, let's get you back to your dorm." Said Sero, dragging his brain-fried partner behind him. "But I don't wanna!" Said Kaminari, his speech slurred. Sero turned around to face him, wiping the small nosebleed he had. "Kami, you know this is what needs to happen. Plus, we gotta treat those injuries. It's not safe to leave you alone like this." Said Sero, intertwining their fingers as he lead his boyfriend back to his dorm. The action brought a smile to Kaminari's face, now willingly following his boyfriend. "It's not thaaaat bad, Hanhan! Just a few scratches." Said Kaminari. "Hanhan? Really?" Asked Sero, chuckling a bit at the new nickname, "But it's not just a few scratches. That villain was stronger than we thought, I could barely tape them up. If you hadn't had stunned them, they probably would've caused more damage and gotten away. We need to fix you up."

Finally, Sero reached Kaminari's dorm. He quickly opened the door and sat Denki down on his bed. "Just stay put for a bit, okay?" Said Sero, trying to find the first-aid kit. "But I want cuddles!" Said Kaminari, extending his arms and pouting. He usually got quite needy when he fired his brain, so it wasn't unexpected. Sero finally found the kit and moved back to Kaminari. "We can cuddle after we clean you up, deal?" He asked. "Deal!" Said the blonde, his pout turning into a smile. Sero returned the smile as he wiped the dry blood from Kaminari's face. He then moved to the cut on his cheek. "This is gonna sting a bit, okay?" He said. "I can handle it! I'm a tough guy!" Said Kaminari proudly. Sero chuckled a bit at the response, slowly wiping the cut. Denki winced slightly, to which Sero held his hand tight in his own and gave him a reassuring smile. "Almost done with this one." He said, finishing up with his cheek. "It's so cold!" He said. "That just means it's gonna work." Replied Sero. He stuck a small bandaid on it and looked up at Kaminari. "Can you kiss it better?" He asked. Sero was confused for a moment, then laughed. "Of course I can, Kami." He said, planting a small kiss on top of the bandaid. Kaminari giggled a bit as he did, smiling wide. "I'm feeling better already!" He said.

Sero smiled as he went to take off Kaminari's now ripped jacket to see a large gash in his shoulder. "Wait, I didn't see this one before. It looks pretty deep, are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine! Just a scratch." Said Kaminari. 'I guess the adrenaline numbed the pain a bit.' Thought Sero, looking for more rubbing alcohol. "I'm just gonna clean it up and bandage it, but you need to see Recovery Girl about this one, alright?" He said. "Got it." Said Kaminari. With that, Sero started to clean the wound. Kaminari squeezed his hand tight, trying to keep still. "Sorry, I just don't want it to get infected." Said Sero, making sure that he wasn't pressing too hard. After he finished cleaning it, he quickly wrapped it up in bandage wrap. "There we go, all done." Said Sero, giving his boyfriend a small smile. Kaminari returned the smile and extended his arms. "Cuddle time?" He asked. "Cuddle time." Said Sero, laughing a bit as he laid down with Kaminari. He wrapped his arms around him and Kaminari did the same. "You're so warm.." Said the blonde, smiling. "At least you won't complain about being cold now." Said Sero, smiling. "Yeah."

The two stayed like this for a bit, Sero gently playing with a bit of Kaminari's hair. Soon enough, Denki fell asleep in his arms, bringing out a soft laugh from Sero. He kissed the top of his head and closed his eyes, trying to finally sleep.