Kirishima x Bakugou🏳️‍🌈

"What've you got there, Kaminari?" Asked Kirishima, looking at his friend's plate of brownies. "Oh, these? Just something I whipped up yesterday." Said Kaminari. Kirishima's eyes lit up at the sight of the baked goods. He's been trying to stick to a diet recently, but he's not really allowed himself to have cheat days. Having a sweet tooth doesn't help him at all. Kaminari saw how Kirishima looked at the brownies, remembering that they weren't the usual type of brownies he made. "But, um, theses ones didn't come out so good. I'll make some more tonight and let you have some, alright?" He said. "Fine by me!" Said Kirishima, sitting back on the couch in the common room and turning his attention back to his phone.

Kaminari let out a small sigh of relief. He didn't usually do this sort of thing, but he did try it from time to time. Though he knew he couldn't tell his red-haired friend what he put in his brownies, he's made his opinion quite clear on edibles. But hero training got extremely stressful at times, he needed some way to help him relax, even if it was just the occasional usage. He wasn't addicted, but he couldn't give these ones to Kirishima. It would just be wrong.

Later that night, Kaminari got Sero to help him make a batch of normal brownies that he could share with the rest of his friends. He left them in the fridge to cool before he'd bring them to Kirishima. "Wanna have some of our own brownies?" Asked Sero, pulling out his share of last night's batch. Kaminari smiled and nodded, sitting down as the two started to eat.

After about twenty minutes, the two were laying next to each other, laughing at the smallest things around them. Man, they really felt relaxed. "Wait, don't you still have to drop those brownies off to Kiri?" Asked Sero. "Oh yeah! Almost forgot about that." Said Kaminari, sitting up and heading to the fridge. "Wait, which one's were Kiri's again?" He asked. "I think they're the one's on the counter." Said Sero. "Thanks, man!" Said Kaminari, picking up the plate and heading to Kirishima's dorm.

Kaminari quickly took what he thought were his normal batch of brownies to Kirishima, as he promised earlier. "Thanks, bro! These are gonna be so good!" Said Kirishima appreciatively, taking the plate into his dorm. "No problem, man!" said Kaminari, walking back to Sero.

Kirishima shut his dorm door and sat on his bed, looking forward to his treat. "I so deserve this!" He said to himself before he took a bite of the baked good. He flopped back onto his bed, smiling to himself. He'd have to ask his friend for the recipe tomorrow, these were really good! He'd have to stop himself from eating the whole plate in one sitting. He turned on some music and closed his eyes, continuing to eat.

After about half an hour and a few brownies, Kirishima felt his stomach turn. 'Probably because I haven't had this much sugar in a while.' He though to himself, sitting up. But when he opened his eyes, his entire dorm was distorted. There were weird colours and shapes dancing around his room, he didn't like it one bit. "...What the hell?!" He asked himself, feeling his heart start to race. As he felt his breathing become heavier, he tried to think of why he was seeing and feeling like this. Though, his mind was chaotic, it was impossible to have a clear train of thought. He curled up on his bed, squeezing his eyes shut and hoping that everything would stop. Then, he got an idea. He and Bakugo agreed that if one needed the other, all they'd have to do was knock on the wall and they'll come over. His shaky hand reached up to knock on the wall behind him, waiting for a response.

"Yes, Shitty Hair?" He heard Bakugo ask. Luckily, the walls weren't that thick, so he could hear Bakugo fairly well. "Hey, um, help please?" Asked Kirishima, his voice shaking. "You good? What's up?" Asked Bakugo, a bit concerned by his tone. "I don't know. Not really."

"I'll be over in a sec." Said Bakugo, getting up from where he was sitting and walking into the dorm next to his own. "Alright, who do I need to kill?" Asked Bakugo, letting himself in. Kirishima flinched at the sudden noise, opening his eyes and trying to focus on Bakugo. "No one, maybe my brain." Said Kirishima quickly. Bakugo was taken aback by the state of his friend. He was shaking, his eyes red and glassy, and his eyes were darting around the room. Bakugo softened his movements, slowly approaching the redhead and sitting next to him. "What happened before this?" He asked. "Nothing really, I was just listening to music and then everything went weird." Said Kirishima. "What do you mean?" He asked. "There's just- these weird shapes everywhere. Everything's spinning and bright and I hate it." He answered. Bakugo thought for a moment, then something came to mind. "What've you eaten today?" He asked. "Nothing weird," Said Kirishima, "Just some cereal, we ate lunch together, then Kaminari dropped off some brownies earlier. That's it."

"That fucking Pikachu did- Ugh, did he tell you what was in them?" Asked Bakugo, trying his best not to get angry. "No, he just dropped them off and left." Said Kirishima. "Okay, never take food from that pothead ever again, got it?" Said Bakugo. "Got it."

"Now, where're the brownies?" Asked Bakugo. Kirishima pointed to the plate of brownies on his desk. Bakugo got up and walked over to it, picking it up and smelling it before throwing it in the trash. "I'm gonna fucking kill him tomorrow." He said under his breath, picking up his half-full water bottle and handing it to Kirishima. "Here, drink up." Kirishima did as he was told, drinking most of what was left in his bottle as Bakugo sat back down. "We've just gotta wait it out. It's gonna be okay," He reassured, "What you need is a distraction. How about a movie? Something sappy or that Disney shit that Alien Queen won't shut up about."

Kirishima nodded as Bakugo picked up his laptop from his desk, pulling up Netflix. "Pick whatever you want." He said. Kirishima scrolled through the movies before picking something that looked pretty light-hearted. Bakugo patted the space next to him, motioning for Kirishima to move closer. The redhead nodded and shuffled closer to the blonde as the movie started. Though he tried his best to watch, his eyes carried on drifting around the room. Bakugo noticed how tense the other was and gently placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump a bit. "Hey, whatever you're seeing isn't real. It can't hurt you. And even if it tried, it'd have to go through me first." He said, trying to calm him. Kirishima flashed him a small smile before sitting back and focusing on the movie, trying to calm himself down.

The two fell silent, the only noise in the room coming from the laptop. Bakugo had a small smile on his face while he watched, seeing his friend was finally calming down. About half-way through the movie, Kirishima started finding it harder to stay awake. He tried to keep his eyes open but eventually gave and fell asleep, resting his head on Bakugo's shoulder. The blonde looked down at him and smiled before continuing to watch the movie. Eventually, he too fell asleep with his arm around Kirishima.