Bakugou x Male OC Reader🏳️‍🌈

otouto = little brother in Japanese

Atsushi is a boy of 5'7 in height. He is the adopted son of Inko Midoriya and the adopted brother of Izuku Midoriya, aka Deku. He was adopted by Inko when he was four years old. Deku was three when Inko adopted Atsushi. Atsushi has short, straight, dark green hair. He also has amber colored eyes and tan skin. Atsushi is always in an excited mood and loves to hangout with his brother. He is funny, determined, friendly, warm, hard-working, and polite. He is childhood friends with Bakugou. He goes to U.A with Deku and is in Class 1-A. His quirk is called "Angel". He sprouts wings on his back like an Angels. Atsushi can fly using his wings. He can use his feathers on his wings like swords and even throw them, Sorta like how Hawks uses his feathers for battle. He can heal someone buy touching their injury with his hands. The worst of the injury, the longer it will take for him to heal the person. If it's nothing too bad, it will take him shorter time to heal them. He can shield someone or himself using his wings. He can manipulate light and energy. In the winter, it's harder for him to fly depending on how windy and heavy the snow is.

3rd POV:

Atsushi woke up to his alarm going off on his nightstand. He slid his feet off his bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Atsushi yawned stretching. "Another day." He said standing up and walking to his bathroom. "Atsushi, honey! Are you awake!" Inko yelled from the bottom of the steps. "Yeah! I'm up mom!" Atsushi yelled back. Atsushi then brushed his teeth and hair. He looked in the mirror. He studied his features. "I may not look like mom and Izu, but I'm glad to be a Midoriya." Atsushi said smiling. He then walked to his closet to put on his U.A uniform. After he got dressed, Atsushi walked out of his bedroom into the hallway. Deku was leaving his room the same time Atsushi walked out of his. Deku yawned stretching then looked at Atsushi. "Good morning." Deku said smiling. "Morning otouto." Atsushi said ruffling Deku's hair. Deku laughed pushing Atsushi's hand away. "Hey! I just brushed my hair!" Deku exclaimed laughing. Atsushi laughed. "C'mon, let's go eat breakfast before mom yells at us." Atsushi said putting his arm over Deku's shoulders. Deku nodded walking with Atsushi downstairs to the kitchen. Atsushi and Deku saw their mom humming while placing plates down onto the table.

"Goodmorning boys!" Inko said happily to the two boys. "Morning mom." Deku and Atsushi said in unison. " How did you two sleep?" Inko asked her son's. Deku looked at his mother smiling. "I slept good." He said before biting into a piece of bacon. "That's good to hear! Atsushi?" Inko said happily before turning to Atsushi. Atsushi looked at Inko. "I slept fine I guess." Atsushi said shrugging his shoulders. Inko looked at her son in concern. "Is something wrong or did something happen?" Inko asked him. Atsushi's eyes slightly widened not wanting his mom to be worried. "No! Nothing like that, it's just that I was up late texting." Atsushi said. Inko sighed. "When do you ever sleep?" She asked herself out loud. "I do sleep mom. But sometimes I don't and I'm sorry." Atsushi said to his mom. Inko looked at Atsushi smiling. "It's fine son." She said.

Atsushi continued to eat until Deku asked him something. "Who were you texting Atsu?" Deku asked. Atsushi almost choked on his food flustered. "Um, it was just Katsuki." Atsushi said looking down at his breakfast. Deku was curious why his brother was red in the face but didn't ask. But Inko noticed this and got worried. "Are you sick? Your kinda red!" Inko said touching Atsushi's forehead and cheeks. Atsushi removed her hands from his face. "Don't worry mom. I'm fine, don't worry." He said with a small smile. Inko was hesitant but decided not to push on. Atsushi's watch on his wrist beeped meaning school was going to start in a half-hour. "Shit!" Atsushi exclaimed jumping out of his seat grabbing Deku. Deku yelped. "Hey! No cursing in the house!" Inko yelled after Deku and Atsushi. "Sorry!" Atsushi yelled back closing the front door. Inko sighed. 'What am I going to do with him' she thought to herself chuckling.

Atsushi's wings sprung out of his back. "We're going to fly to school today!" Atsushi said to Deku excitedly. Deku's face went pale. "Oh no, I am not flying in the sky!" Deku exclaimed waving his hands in front of him. Atsushi smiled. "Don't worry, I won't drop you." He said putting his hand on Deku's shoulder. "Drop me!?" Deku exclaimed. "Let's go!" Atsushi said grabbing Deku. Deku yelped again. They then took off to U.A. When they landed in front of the U.A building, Deku leaned against a wall. "I'm never flying again." Deku complained holding his mouth. Atsushi rubbed the back of his neck. "Oops. Sorry Izu." Atsushi said apologetically. Atsushi brought his wings back in.

Atsushi then felt someone bump into his shoulder. "Watch where your standing dipshit." Atsushi heard a familiar voice say. Atsushi turned to see the one and only, Katsuki Bakugou. Atsushi blushed lightly. "Oh. Sorry Katsuki." Atsushi said rubbing his neck. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Tch." He said. Deku then walked over to them. "H-Hello Kacchan." Deku said waving his hand. Bakugou looked at Deku in disgust. "Don't fucking talk to me nerd." Bakugou said making small explosions in his hands. Atsushi looked at Bakugou. "Don't do that." He said putting his hand on Bakugou's.

Bakugou looked at Atsushi's hand on his and shook it off with a pink tint on his cheeks, even though it looked like It was barley there. "C'mon weirdo!" Bakugou said grabbing Atsushi's arm. Atsushi yelped. Deku watched as Bakugou dragged Atsushi with him. 'Kacchan.' Deku thought sighing to himself. Bakugou was still holding onto Atsushi's arm while they were walking in the hallway. "You can let go. I'm not going anywhere y'know." Atsushi told Bakugou. Bakugou grunted letting go of Atsushi's arm. Atsushi looked up at the slightly taller male. "Hey, Katsuki?" He asked looking at Bakugou. Bakugou looked down at the slightly shorter male. "What is it dumbass?" Bakugou said. Atsushi bit his lip looking forward. "Can we talk in private?" He asked still looking forward. Bakugou eyed him finding his behavior odd. Bakugou grumbled under his breathe. "Let's go. And you better not make us late." Bakugou said grabbing Atsushi's arm again pulling him.

Bakugou took Atsushi to the back of the school so they could talk. Bakugou put his hands in his pockets. "So, talk." Bakugou said. Atsushi looked at him. "I-I..." Atsushi started to say. "Spit it out dipshit." Bakugou said rolling his eyes. "I was in love with you okay! And you didn't like me back." Atsushi said tearing up. "What are you talking about?" Bakugou asked before realizing what Atsushi meant. Back in middle school, Atsushi confessed his feelings to the hot-head but Bakugou rejected him calling Atsushi homophobic slurs. Bakugou looked at Atsushi, his eyes softening. It was very rare to see Bakugou's softer side that he only showed to few people. "Of course I do." Bakugou said reaching out to touch Atsushi's chin.

Bakugou pulled Atsushi closer and kissed him. Atsushi's soft lips met Bakugou's rough ones. They pulled apart. Bakugou looked into Atsushi's eyes. "I rejected you back in middle school because I didn't want people to know that I'm into guys." Bakugou said to Atsushi. Atsushi looked at the hot-headed male in slight irritation. Atsushi then pushed Bakugou away. "You asshole! I have loved you for all these years and you didn't even think to tell me this!? You could at least of-!" Atsushi didn't finish speaking because Bakugou pulled Atsushi closer again and kissed him even harder this time. They pulled apart again. "I didn't tell you because I was afraid you'd reject me after all the things I said to you." Bakugou said making Atsushi's eyes to widen. "You were scared?" Atsushi asked surprised to hear that Bakugou would be scared of something. "Don't think i'm weak!" Bakugou said. A few moments pass before Bakugou speaks again. "So go out with me." Bakugou said surprising Atsushi. Atsushi smiled. "I'd like that." He said.

Bakugou took Atsushi's hand into his connecting their fingers together. "Now let's go before we're late and Aizawa yells at us." Bakugou said leading Atsushi back into the school. They walked through the halls to their homeroom classroom holding hands. They entered the classroom holding hands. Aizawa wasn't in the classroom but all the class was. Everyone looked at them both then at their connected hands. Mina squealed. "Finally my ship sailed!" Mina said continuing to squeal in excitement. The Dekusquad shared a look. "Is it wise for Atsushi-kun to date Bakugou?" Ochaco asked Deku. Deku looked at smiling Atsushi. Deku shook his head. "If Atsushi wants to date Kacchan then that's his decision." Deku told Ochaco. Sero, Denki, Kirishima and Mina walked up to Bakugou and Atsushi. Kirishima put his arm around Atsushi's shoulders. "Congrats Atsubro!" Kirishima congratulated. "Thanks Kiri!" Atsushi said thanking his friend. All of Atsushi's and Bakugou's friends came up to them to congratulate them on getting together.

All the girls started fangirling over how Atsushi and Bakugou looked cute together. Aizawa walked through the door of Class 1-A. He looked at the excited class surrounding Bakugou and Atsushi. Aizawa looked down at Bakugou's and Atsushi's connected hands. 'I guess I owe Mic and Midnight that 20 bucks.' Aizawa thought sighing. "Quiet down and sit." Aizawa told the class going up to the front of the Classroom. The Class scurried to their seats. 'Let the long day begin.' Aizawa thought before teaching.