Going on a date together

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

Due to him breaking his bones, again. He wasn't able to actually go out with you so you took him some takeout and ate it at his house so his mother wouldn't freak out about him going out.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

It was a Saturday and instead of going to a restaurant you got some food your amazing, great cook mother/father made for you. You made sure his was extra spicy.

🔥Shoto Totoroki❄

Your parents were out of town and Shoto came over for a movie night. It was never a question if you two were an item it was just a question of how serious you were. You made out some more only seeing about the first ten minutes of the movie. You decided he was pretty special to you.

🏃‍♂️Tenya Iida👓

You went out to a super fancy restaurant, one then you've ever been to. He told you that you could order anything you wanted. You took a walk in the park after you finished you meal.

💪Eijiro Kirishima🦈

You went to go get Ramen then went to your house to build a pillow fort and cuddle.

💛Hanta Sero💪

He was a lot more put together when you decided to get Red Bull's and 5 hour energies and mix them together. You ran around town and hanta tried to catch you with tape. Very fun game. When he did end up finding you, he held both of you upside down on a fire escape.
"Gottcha." He smiled.
"Hmhm yeah whatever scotch."

⚡Denki Kamimari⚡

You got appliances and lamps and things that you plug into the wall to get them to turn on and see if he could make them work with his quirk. He ended up electrifying both of you but it was still fun.

💙Mezo Shoji💙

You were talking about what movie to see on the way to the theater. The only one playing was, space things 3. A terrifying movie franchise.
"If you don't want to see it we can go somewhere else." He told you.
"No, I'm fine. Besides how scary can it be?"
Very scary scary. You ended up jumping out of your seat multiple times. The all mighty Shoji even flinched. He ended up wrapping 3 of his arms around you. Cute.

💜Hitoshi Shinsou🐱

You both took a bus, got some food, and walked around town seeing how long it would take for someone to recognize him from the sports festival. Well you did, 10 minutes was the longest time.

🖤Shota Aizawa🐈

He picked you up at your apartment and went to get some drinks, you both barely drank anything though since you talked all night. Then you had a competition on who could chug their beer the fastest. You both ended up waisted by the end of the night and you both went to his apartment and passed out on his bed.