Aizawa x Reader☁️

Warning(s): Mention of sex, mention of cutting

"I'm home..!"

Lazily kicking off her boots and dragging her heavy tired body through the entryway of the apartment, y/n makes her way towards the living room. Tonight's night shift of hero work was quite a bizarre one.

Multiple crimes all happening at once in the same area.. must have been some sort of a setup since each criminal tried to escape in the same car but y/n stopped them... and then they really put up a fight.

Her arms and legs feel like lead and just mentally exhausted from using her quirk for a long period of time.

All she can think about is sleep... and her man.

Dragging her feet into the living room, she expected to find her boyfriend working on grading his trouble student's papers but instead she found him lounging on their black soft couch, underneath a large dark gray blanket. His eyes move away from the TV, that has the news about tonight's crimes in the area, and lands his gaze onto his exhausted girlfriend.

"I see you had a rough night."

"Yeah.. Damn kids think they can outsmart me and run away.." y/n muttered, taking off her heavy cape and mask.

"They did though." "I still got them in the end!"

Shouta chuckled at his girlfriend's whine. "Was that the only thing you did tonight?" He asked and y/n shook her head.

"No there were a few minor things that happened but that was big enough to have the news follow us around and broadcast it.." She sighed as she flops down at the other end of the couch, sliding off her long armbands. She lightly rubs her right arm, carefully to not be too difficult on her battle scars and leans back into the couch. "God I'm exhausted.."

Shouta stares at her arms, watching her tend to them. He saw how rough those criminals were to her and how much she used her quirk on them. It's no surprise that she's this exhausted.

Letting out a sigh, he kicks off the blanket and walks to the other side of the couch, grabbing her discarded gear.

"Why don't you go take a bath? I can start it up for you, as well as getting your clothes."

Y/n rested the back of her head on the couch cushion, lightly groaning at the fact she had to get up. She knows she needs a bath after her hero work but it's so difficult to move a finger right now.

"Nngh.. I should..." She mutters, pausing for a moment and then glances over at the male. "Wanna join me?"

Shouta blinks at her for a moment, showing a small smirk on his face which makes  y/n roll her eyes.

"Not in that way, pervert."

Shouta chuckled again and then nodded. "Sure. Take your time on getting up. Don't strain yourself too much."

Shouta walks out of the living room and heads to their shared bedroom. He carefully places y/n's hero gear on the side, taking a mental note to wash them later, and goes to gather clean clothes for the both of them.

Once he grabbed what he needed, he walked into their bathroom and set the clothing down onto the counter and turned on the water in the bathtub.

A few moments passed and right as the tub was ready for them, y/n slouches into the bathroom. Shouta turns off the water and turns around to see his fully clothed girlfriend in the doorway.

"You gonna get in the water like that?" Shouta smirked, which was met with a groan.

"I can't move my arms.. they just want to sway."

Y/n whined as she moved the top half of her body side to side, she made her lifeless arms move along with her. Shouta chuckled and walked up to her.

He then grabs the bottom of her shirt and carefully pulls it up and tosses it into the laundry hamper. He then pulls her close to his clothed chest and begins to unclip her bra.

"Is this just a way to get me to touch you like this?" Shouta whispers into her ear which, even though she wants to deny it, makes her shiver a little. Shouta's deep voice can always make her heart flutter a bit.

"As much as I would like that.. I'm in no shape for sex right now, Shouta." She muttered into his shoulder, embracing her boyfriend's body warmth with her own.

Shouta let out a soft hum and successfully unclips her bra, taking it off of her and discards it to the laundry hamper. Right before he moved his hands to her skinny jeans, y/n put her sore hands onto his.

"I can do this." She muttered. Shouta nodded and retreats his hands to his shirt and began to undress himself.

Once the couple are now bare, Shouta carefully gets into the warm water and relaxes in it. He spreads out his legs so she can place herself between them. Once she settles in, y/n releases a long sigh of relief and relaxes her back onto Shouta's chest. Shouta slightly adjusts their position to where they are now even closer to each other and wraps his arms around her torso and rests his scruffy chin on the top of her head.

Both sits in silence for a while, enjoying the warm atmosphere and the presence of each other. It's been a while since they can do something like this.

With hero work being a hassle for the both of them, Shouta's job at UA and the ongoing chaos with the League of Villains, it's been hard to find time for these moments. Thankfully tonight isn't a school night and both hero's have a free day tomorrow. They can finally have a moment of bliss with each other.

Shouta finally moves his arms and grabs a rag and y/n's body wash. Lavender.. he loved that smell. Though he doesn't use it for himself, he still loved the smell since it is a calming scent. It also reminded of the woman who is currently in front of him.

He puts some body wash into the rag and begins to lightly rub the rag across her pale back. She leans forward a bit so he can get better access and releases a soft hum that it almost sounded like a purr.

"Does this feel good, kitten?" Shouta asked. Ah those pet names he gives her..

Y/n hummed out a "mhm" and he continued to rub the rag all over her back. She releases a soft sigh, muttering some praises in her native language. He eventually moved up to her neck, then chest, and then arms.

He was really careful about her arms. Due to the fact that one, they were sore and two, her battle scars. Both of them hate seeing them but they can't hide forever.

Once Shouta finishes lathering her up and gently washes the soap off her body, he gently takes one of her arms and places a soft kiss onto her scars, making y/n glance over her shoulder.

"Something wrong?" She softly asked. She knew Shouta hated to see her battle scars. It makes her cringe to think about how she got them. Shouta places her arm back to her side and buries his face into the crook of her neck, holding her close to him again.

"Just trying to heal them." He muttered against her skin. She giggled a bit.

"Heal huh?"

Shouta released a soft hum in response. Y/n smiled a bit and rested the side of her head against his.

"You're really clingy tonight." Shouta hummed again. "I just really missed you."

She placed a soft kiss against his head. "I know. I really missed you too. Work has been really hard for the both of us.." Shouta hummed in agreement.

"But.. at least we have each other, right?" Y/n softly said. Shouta moved his gaze up, meeting his girlfriend's eyes as she looked down at him with a smile. Shouta plants a small kiss onto her neck and then lips, moving his head back on-top of her head.

"Right."

"I love you." Y/n said staring at him lovingly while they lay in their shared bed together after they got dressed in their night clothes.

"I love you too."