How you met

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

You were childhood best friends;

You two had known each other ever since you two were five years old along with Katsuki Bakugou.

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥

Middle school;

You two met on your final year of middle school when you were the new kid and then both got into UA together along with Izuku.

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥

Entrance exams;

You were a student taken in on recommendation and so you met Shoto Todoroki along with a few others, when you two both took the tests to show off your quirks.

💪🏻Eijiro Kirishima💪🏻

Gym;

You were at the gym hanging out with friends as you guys were training your quirks and then you met a cute red haired guy and you two got along instantly.

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️

Arcade;

After a bad day, you always go to the arcade to calm yourself down but you soon met him and you became great friends eventually as you two challenged each other with the arcade games available.

💛Hanta Sero💛

First day of school;

You two were both new students in Class 1-A but never interacted yet during the mock and entrance exams, but you two became good friends on the first day of school.

🏃🏻Tenya Iida👓

At the start of the entrance exams;

You heard him speak and talk to Izuku and you thought he was overly harsh and a bit of a control freak at first but after getting to know the guy better, you admitted to yourself that you were wrong about him.

💙Dabi🖤

Streets;

You were walking down the streets to a store but you were lost and accidentally bumped into him. At first he was cold and rude to you when you asked him for directions but he complied and then you two spoke more often after finding each other on the streets.