Denki x Bakugou's twin sister☁️🌫

I am currently healing from my surgery and it has been two weeks now. I meant to finish and post this a while ago but forgot about it😅.

3rd POV:

Today was Friday and a sunny day out. The Class was in Present Mic's class at the moment and everyone looked bored, as they normally are in his class. Well, except Iida since he is always intensive in his school studies. But anyways, Mic was teaching and y/n sighed putting her head onto her desk, bored. "Psst. Y/n." Denki whispered trying to get Y/n's attention. Y/n turned to look behind her. "What is it Denki?" Y/n asked whispering. "Here! Take this." Denki said handing her a note. Y/n unfolded it and then looked at it. The note had a red heart and and a pick-up line beside it. “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.” Y/n read. 'Cheesy pickup lines aren’t the only way to score a date' She thought rolling her eyes. "Denki-" Y/n was about to say something but after seeing Denki's cheeky smile and his lit up face, she stopped.

'Tch, stupid cute face.' She thought. Denki and Y/n talked until the bell rang signaling it was the end of English. "Class dismissed and have a wonderful day!" Present Mic announced smiling. The Class stood up at their desks packing their things to head to their next class. "Hey y/n!" Mina said running up to y/n. "Hey Mina." Y/n said to her girl best friend. Then Sero, Kirishima and Bakugou was behind Mina walking towards the door. "Hey, are you dumbasses coming?" Bakugou asked them. "Yeah yeah, we are coming. Do not blow up boom boom boi." Y/n said rolling her eyes. Bakugou grunted making explosions from his hands. "Do you want to go!" Bakugou said angrily. "Hell yeah angry pomeranian!" Y/n yelled back making her quirk go off in her hands. Kirishima put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder. "Calm down Bakubro." Kirishima said. Bakugou calmed down slightly. "Tsk, fine." Bakugou said rolling his eyes. Sero put his arm around Kirishima's and Mina's shoulders. "Let's go dudes!" He said excitedly walking towards the door. Denki walked over to y/n grabbing her hand. Y/n looked up at her boyfriend and smiled. The Bakusquad walked beside eachother to their next class of the day.

Later:

It was Lunch time and the group of friends were talking to eachother walking into the Cafeteria. "Hey y/n. Are you doing anything after school?" Mina asked y/n, sitting down at their table. Y/n set her food tray down looking at Mina. Y/n put her finger up to her chin thinking. "No, I don't think so. Why?" She asked Mina. Mina squealed grabbing y/n's hands. "Great! Because we are going to have a sleepover!" Mina said smiling brightly. Everyone looked at Mina in confusion. "Who said we are going anywhere!" Bakugou yelled. Denki leaned over to y/n's ear. "There he goes again." Denki said making y/n snicker at Denki's joke. Bakugou snapped his head towards Denki with a glare. "What did you say Dunce face!?" Bakugou asked angrily. Denki looked at Bakugou's face noticing his glare. Sero and Denki then burst out laughing at Bakugou's mad expression. Bakugou's eye twitched in irritation. "Why you little-!" Bakugou was about to say something standing up but was cut off by y/n. "Katsuki Bakugou. Don't. You. Dare." She said to Bakugou pointing a finger at him, glaring. Bakugou let out a 'Tsk' and rolled his eyes.

Denki smirked pulling y/n closer to him. "My girlfriend can make someone shut up. Even Bakugou." Y/n slightly blushed at Denki's actions. Bakugou growled. "Don't touch my sister." Bakugou said in a threatening voice. "Katsuki, we are literally dating." Y/n said rolling her eyes. Bakugou grunted. "So!? He's not allowed to touch you like that!" Bakugou yelled. Y/n deadpanned. "He grabbed me by the waist. Not my ass, you idiot." Y/n said. Denki blushed bright red and rubbed the back of his neck. "Chill dude, I'm not going to touch her like that without consent." Denki said trying to reassure Bakugou. Bakugou glared at him. "You better not." Bakugou said. Kirishima put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder. "Don't worry bro, Kaminari may be perverted but he is not like that." Kirishima said smiling. Bakugou smacked Kirishima's hand off his shoulder. "Whatever." Bakugou said before eating his lunch. Kirishima pouted at Bakugou before eating his food too. "Besides, the sleepover will be just girls. So, sorry boys but you are not coming." Mina said smiling. "Aww.." Sero and Kirishima pouted. "Is it tonight then?" Y/n asked the pink girl. Mina nodded. "Yep. The girls and me decided to have it today since it is nice." Mina answered. Mina continued. "Also, meet us at the mall in town. We are going to hang out while it's nice." Mina said. "Okay." Y/n said shrugging.