Kirishima x Chubby reader x Bakugou💞

So sorry I haven't published a part 2 sooner. I've been very busy but I now have time to do more writing. But I finally finished it so enjoy!

(S/n) = sons name

(S/c) = skin color

3rd POV:

You ran passed other students in the hallway, not caring who saw you. You just wanted to get away from Heather and her 'friends'. You ran outside of the school. You leaned back on a wall sliding down it, Tears flowing down from your eyes. You brought your knees up to your chest and putting your head down, continuing to cry. Nobody was outside since students were still either in class or at lunch. 'They probably think I'm ugly too. Maybe even my friend's do too.' You thought looking up from your knees. Just then you heard someone calling your name. "Y/n! You out here?!" It was Kirishima. You looked in the direction of his voice, seeing him and Bakugou at the front door of U.A. "If your out here, get back inside! They're just some extras who think their all that!" Bakugou yelled, him and Kiri looking around. You wiped your eyes slowly standing up. They haven't noticed you yet so you decided to wait a few more moments to watch them. "Shit! I'm going to explode them to a million pieces." Bakugou said clenching his fists. Kirishima looked at Bakugou. "I'm mad at them too but we really need to find y/n instead of threatening them." Kirishima said putting a hand on Bakugou's shoulder. Bakugou slowly unclenched his fists. "Fine. C'mon shitty hair." He said turning around to face the school. "You don't need to. I'm right here." Y/n said coming out of her hiding spot. "Y/n!" Kirishima yelled running towards her engulfing her in a hug. Y/n hugged him back burying her head in his chest. "You idiot. Don't scare us like that again." Bakugou said hugging her from behind. They stayed in a group hug for a while, enjoying each others embrace. After what felt like forever, they slowly broke apart the hug, Bakugou holding y/n's waist and Kirishima holding y/n's hands. "Do you..think I'm ugly?" Y/n asked Bakugou and Kirishima in a broken voice. Kirishima's and Bakugou's faces fell. "What? Of course we don't think that." Kirishima said caressing y/n's cheek. "Your beautiful just the way you are. Inside and out." Bakugou said kissing her right temple. Y/n started crying again but not from sadness this time. "I love you guys so much." She said wrapping her arms around both Bakugou's and Kirishima's necks. Kirishima and Bakugou hugged her back, both their arms around her. "We love you too." They said at the same time. "Now let's get back to our friends." Kirishima said holding y/n's left hand, their fingers intertwined. Bakugou grabbed y/n's right hand intertwining their fingers together. "I bet those idiots are worried." Bakugou, Kirishima and Y/n walked through the front doors. If students looked in their direction Bakugou scolded at them, even if people weren't looking directly at them.

The three entered the cafeteria walking to their table. "Y/n!" Mina said standing up fast noticing y/n first. Denki and Sero turned around hearing Mina yell y/n's name. Mina ran up to y/n pulling her into a hug, y/n hugging her back. "Oh thank goodness. Your alright!" Mina said pulling away from the hug. "Sorta." Y/n said. "We are going to find that bitch and her 'friend's' and give her a beat down." Mina said. Y/n lightly laughed. "No. I don't want to get in trouble." Y/n said. "Fineee" Mine whined. Sero and Denki walked up to y/n, smiling. "Happy to have you back dude." Sero said patting y/n's shoulder. "Mhm" Denki nodded agreeing with Sero. "C'mon girl! I'm going to get you fixed up! Your mascara is smudged. I'm surprised it's not runny." Mina said dragging y/n to the closest bathroom. Sero, Denki, Kirishima and Bakugou watched as Mina and y/n was out of view. "You three are a great couple. Who is going to propose?" Denki asked Bakugou and Kirishima. Bakugou and Kirishima looked at him in surprise. Bakugou's facial expression changed. "Me of course. Im the only one who is brave enough to do it." He said smirking. Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's chin and turned his head to face him. "You sure about that babe" Kirishima said winking. Bakugou scoffed pushing Kirishima's hand away with a tint of pink on his cheeks. Y/n and Mina returned from the Bathroom and headed back to their friends. "You okay Bakugou? You look a little red." Y/n said to Bakugou reaching up to touch his forehead. Bakugou swatted her hand away. "Tsk! I'm fine." He said looking away. "Alright." Y/n said shrugging it off. The last lunch bell rang signaling that lunch is over. "Lets go idiots." Bakugou said walking away. Sero, Kirishima and Denki laughed confusing y/n and Mina. "What happened while we were gone?" Mina asked them. The boys looked at each other knowingly. "Nope! Lets go pebble." Kirishima said putting his arm around y/n's shoulders starting to walk. Y/n looked at Mina, Mina just shrugged her shoulders still confused.

Y/n told Aizawa about her verbally abusive mom and he told the authorities. He later let y/n live with him and gave her everything she needed, like a father should.

Years later:

3rd POV:

Bakugou, Kirishima and Y/n are now pro heroes. Bakugou being #2, Kirishima being #7 and y/n being #9. They had a son together soon after they graduated U.A. He is a little boy of the age of 6. His name is (s/n). He has black hair, your (s/c) skin, and Bakugou's eyes. (S/n) calls Mina his aunt, Denki and Sero his uncle's. Kirishima proposed to y/n and Bakugou soon after y/n had the baby. And surprise!, Bakugou actually cried tears of joy when Kirishima got down on one knee. Y/n and Kirishima teased him for that for a long time. People were surprised that you three had a son together but here you guys are. Anyways, back to the story.

Y/n woke up to two pairs of arms wrapped around her. She softly sighed cuddling into her husband's. Bakugou stirred in his sleep feeling y/n move. Y/n watched as his eyes slowly opened. "Morning teddybear." Bakugou said yawning. "Morning Katsu." She said moving his blonde hair from his face. Kirishima's hands tightened on her waist, Kirishima putting his head in the crook of her neck. Kirishima groaned tiredly. "Never wanna get up." He said yawning. Y/n giggled. "I agree." Just then your son ran into your guy's shared bedroom. "Mommy, daddy, papa!" (S/n) yelled jumping onto the bed causing Bakugou to groan. "What did we say about jumping on the bed while we're sleeping hunny?" Y/n said to her son. (S/n) looked at y/n. "Sorry mama." He said apologetically. Kirishima picked up (S/n), tossing him in the air and then catching him. (S/n)'s laughter filled the room. Bakugou got out of bed walking to the bathroom that is connected to the bedroom. Y/n stretched her limbs before climbing out of bed and walked to the kitchen deciding to fix breakfast. She decided to make pancakes and bacon for breakfast. She put the bacon on the pan cooking it. After the bacon was made she started making the pancakes. Kirishima came into the kitchen holding (S/n) on his hip. "Smells good babe." Kirishima said kissing his wife's cheek. "Thanks Kiri." Y/n said smiling. Bakugou walked in with damp hair coming back from taking a shower. "Morning." Bakugou said kissing y/n's other cheek and then kissing (S/n)'s forehead causing (S/n) to giggle. "Set at the table. Food is ready." Y/n said putting plates down on the dinning table. Kirishima set (S/n) in a chair before sitting down in a chair next to him. Bakugou sat down too, y/n following behind him. A few minutes later (S/n) tapped Bakugou's arm. Bakugou looked down at (S/n). "What?" Bakugou asked his son. "I want orange juice." (S/n) said. Bakugou sighed standing up. "Alright I'll be back." He said starting to walk away. "Can you get me more bacon?" Y/n asked him handing him her plate. Bakugou's eye twitched slightly. "Sure." He said taking the plate. "Oh and can you get me more pancakes babe?" Kirishima asked with his plate in his hand. "Do I look like a maid to you!?" Bakugou yelled grabbing Kirishima's plate and walking back to the kitchen. Kirishima and Y/n laughed at Bakugou's angry expression. "Thanks Katsuki!" Y/n yelled. "Yeah whatever!" He yelled back. Kirishima sighed happily. 'I love my life.'