Todoroki x Deku🏳️‍🌈

It was Friday night, the DekuSquad were hanging out in Uraraka's dorm after a long day of training. They were all tired out, and Uraraka had made the group some hot chocolate. They sat in a circle on the floor, Midoriya trying to discuss battle tactics before Uraraka abruptly put a stop to that. "C'mon, Deku-kun! We need to talk about something other than training!" She said, playfully nudging him. "Alright, Uraraka-san, what would you like to talk about?" He asked. "Hmmm, how about we all play truth or dare! It'll be fun!" She recommended. "As long as we keep it age-appropriate, I have no objections." Said Iida, smiling. "Sounds fun, Ochako-chan." Said Tsuyu. "I'm fine with that!" Said Midoriya. "Truth or dare? I've never played, can someone explain?" Asked Todoroki, confused as to why everyone looked at him in disbelief. "You've never played truth or dare before?!" Asked Uraraka, gasping. "No." He replied simply. "Well, it's basically a game where you either get asked a question that you have to answer honestly, or you have to do something that the person asking tells you. It's fun once you get into it!" Explained Uraraka. Todoroki thought for a moment, processing the rules. "Okay, I understand. Shall we start?"

"Yes!"

Uraraka happily looked around, deciding who was going to be her first victim. "Deku! Truth or dare?" She asked, turning to the green-haired boy. "Um, dare." He responded. "Hm, I dare you to call Bakugo and start shouting down the phone!" She said, giggling. "What?! He'll kill me!" He protested. "I'll block the door, just do it!" She insisted. Midoriya reluctantly pulled out his phone and called Bakugo. After a few seconds, Bakugo picked up, growling. "The fuck do you want, nerd?" He asked. Midoriya took a deep breath before he responded. "KATSUKI BAKUGO! BOY DO I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU!" He shouted. Bakugo was silent for a moment. "Shit, what did I do?" He mumbled. "BE AWESOME IN TRAINING IS WHAT YOU DID! DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE THAT NEW ATTACK YOU'VE LEARNED, IT WAS SO COOL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!" He shouted before hanging up the phone, his whole face red. "Damn! Bakugo was scared of Deku!" Said Uraraka, laughing. "Midoriya only uses Bakugo's full name when he's extremely angry at him, so no doubt he was scared." Explained Todoroki. "It was the only way I knew he wouldn't hang up straight away!" Said Midoriya. "Anyway, it's your turn, Deku."

"Hm, Asui, truth or dare?" Asked Midoriya, turning to her. "Truth, and please call me Tsuyu." She answered, correcting him. "Oh, sorry. Um, what's the biggest help your quirk's been?" He asked, unconsciously reaching for his notebook. Tsu thought for a moment before answering. "Well, my siblings are pretty fast, so I guess my tongue helps to keep them safe. And I'm great at hide-and-seek since I can basically climb anywhere." She answered. "Good to know! Your turn, Tsuyu." Said Midoriya.

"Okay, Todoroki-chan, truth or dare?" Asked the green-haired girl. "Dare, those sound fun." Said Todoroki, finally understanding the game. "Alright, I dare you to kiss the prettiest person in the room." She said, smiling. Her and Uraraka smiling to each other. "Is that okay, Iida?" Asked Todoroki, seeing her look a bit uncomfortable. "Well, I'm not sure." He answered. "C'mon, Iida! It's just a small kiss!" Said Uraraka. "Okay, I'll allow it." He said. "Yay! I wonder who it's gonna be!" Wondered Uraraka. "Todoroki can't do that, it's impossible for him to kiss himself." Mumbled Midoriya, his face going red as he saw everyone turn to him. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" He asked. Uraraka nodded and laughed, while Todoroki just looked at him. "Midoriya, I'm sure I can complete the dare," He said, moving towards him, "Since I'm sure you and I are not the same person."

Before Midoriya could say anything else, Todoroki quickly planted a kiss on the boy's lips, to which he returned. Uraraka cheered as they shared they're moment, Tsuyu giving a satisfied rabbit. Once Todoroki pulled away, Midoriya was a blushing mess. He couldn't form a full sentence, just weird noises. "Are you alright, Midoriya? You look a bit feverish." Asked Todoroki. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." He replied.