Bakugou x Teen Pregnant OC

Me and my friend Sireninnit_ made this one shot

Warning(s): Teen pregnancy

Info on OC's:

Siren Tapashi

Siren is 4'11 in height and her brown hair goes down to her back. She is a little bit slim with tan skin. She has soft and small light blue eyes. Her quirk is called "Dragon". She can become a dragon and do anything a dragon can like: Breathe fire, Fly, Roar, etc. But if she uses her quirk up too much, she gets a bloody nose and faints. At the age of five, her parents left her in Japan and lived in the orphanage her whole life. She then met Junko on the first day of U.A where they were both accepted into Class 1-A and became very good friends. Siren also has a pet wolf named Dusk. Siren hasn't ever been able to get foster parents and she goes by Siren Tapashi or just Siren and is Half Mexican and speaks Spanish, Japanese and English. She is an introvert and has crackhead energy sometimes and loves to listen to music. Her favorite animals are Cats and Wolves. She loves to be at the Beach and at Forests. Her favorite Pro Hero is Fat Gum. She loves cuddles. She is very helpful and caring. She has a rough time after she loses someone she's very close to. She loves to watch many movies (Besides Horror). She loves to chill with Jasper(Junko's cat). She sucks at cooking and she loves to read. If someone hurts her friends she will protect them.

Junko Itachi:

Junko is a girl of 5'5 in height, and is slim but curvy

Junko is a girl of 5'5 in height, and is slim but curvy. Her Jet black hair goes just above her shoulders showing off her face. She has narrow, red eyes and somewhat thin eyebrows. She has fair skin and fangs due to her quirk. Her quirk is called "Vampire". Her quirk allows her to have superhuman strength, superhuman speed, superhuman stamina - she is able to move at great speed for long periods, superhuman agility - Junko possess supernatural agility, she can nimble enough to scale sheer surfaces with amazing speed, vertically or horizontally, much like a spider. She can jump further than a normal person, such as from roof top to roof top or building to building, superhuman senses, scaling Walls - Junko can walk on walls like spiders and still act like she were walking on the ground. She can detach at will to land on the ground and carry on. Blood bonding - Junko will be able to sense the human's thoughts and emotions, knowing if that human is in any type of harm or distress. Junko can turn into a bat but the downside about that is since bats are mostly blind, she becomes mostly blind when in bat form. Making her have to use echolocation. Telepathy - Junko can also use telepathy to "whisper" to another person by speaking into each other's minds; a way to silently communicate even over great distances. She can hover above the ground but only 2-3 feet.

Due to Junko's quirk, she does indeed burn faster in sunlight but does not 'burst into flames'. Upon touch to UV rays she would become nauseous and her skin would burn faster. She could counter this by using sunscreen, or clothing covering her arms and legs, or avoiding the sunlight. The drawback of her quirk is she will get bad migraines and very bad dizzy spells. If she feels intimidated, then she will show her fangs at the person or thing to scare them/it off. Her hobbies include reading, listening to music and training her quirk. She is more of an introvert than an extrovert. She can be socially awkward in public. What makes her mad is if someone messes with her friends or her. She may be a little awkward but she can get mean if either one of those happens. Junko is Half Japanese and Half American. When away from people, she is a more calmer and clingy person.